1. Hate me
2. Chokehold
3. Silent Night, Bodom Night
4. Bodom After Midnight
5. Sixpounder
6. Angels Don't Kill
7. Needled 24/7
8. Towards Dead End
8,5 Hidden Track (Touch Like Angel Of Death)
9. Hate Crew Deathroll
10. Everytime I Die
11. Downfall

Video has been deleted. Can you download it again?

Speaking of Kissing the Shadows, this one wasn't also too bad. It was a pretty good show in general too.

Ok guys, 2 things:

1. This video is from the FB group Bodom After Midnight and the guy who uploaded this video set the video on private. So he doesn't allow sharing.

2. Nevertheless, I recorded the video and uploaded it on YT, BUT: I've listed it as privat aswell, so only guys (= you motherfuckers) with my YT link can watch it. So please be so kind and don't share the link with thousands of other people. Otherwise, you can do whatever you want.

Enjoy.

The guitar is fine. He's just playing terrible.

Anyways, I really like his screams in this one. It may be the recording, but I've never heard any better ones from him. And it's cool that they start playing it at nearly half speed (I guess to make it easier for the kids?) but at some point in the song they switch to normal speed.

Edit

I just read some comments from the original video and some of them are godlike :D

"17:04 Those ESP guitars have gone so hi tech that they installed a speed limit on them just like in modern sports cars."

I'd like to ask, do you know if COB wacken 2008 performance was streamed? I have streams from other bands from Wacken 2008 in bad quality but I've been doing experiments on AI upscaling with them and they look pretty good, so if anyone has the pro-shot of COB at wacken 08, even if quality sucks, let me know