Live Videos Thread

Anybody who got Tuska 2003 (the whole show including angels dont kill) and a good vhs quality rip of Seoul 2001?

I don't know about your expectation about what you call VHS quality but my COB Live in Seul.mpg file size is 550MB and it's 50 minutes long. and I don't know shit about bitrate and stuff like that but if you think that could be helpful I can provide you with the links :)

I don't know about your expectation about what you call VHS quality but my COB Live in Seul.mpg file size is 550MB and it's 50 minutes long. and I don't know shit about bitrate and stuff like that but if you think that could be helpful I can provide you with the links :)

I do got the 550MB version, but I know there is a better version out there with better video quality. The video was orginally shared via mIRC back in the day. But it was compressed from a VHS/DVI rip. Just looking for the best version possible.

And I know some of the members here used to have the whole Tuska show. But no one has shared it on youtube, torrents or anything.

Yeah I mean that Tuska, but that's not the whole show, that's just half of it. So anybody got the rest of it?

I've replayed that video soooooooo many times. That's my favorite version of the band over the years. HCDR added some much needed live friendly songs, Alexi was still very much into his performances and energetic, Alexi's playing was still clean as hell, and the live tone was amazing. I don't know what the deal is these days. I'm not sure if it's the video's not capturing their live tone well these days, but their tone seems seems stale with way too much treble. The album tone on RRF is amazing, so dunno why they can't translate that in their performances.

Fuck I miss that era. Alexi is still capable of writing amazing melodies and solos, like the good parts from SKO for example, but watching this old performance makes me think he lost his aggressive nature in his writing. RRF's riffs were well written, but they don't bite like HCDR's did.

RIP Wildchild.

If I remember right, I've got a version with ADK and BBT in it. Or at least both songs seperately. They are somewhere on my external HD. I will take a look at it tomorrow evening

If I remember right, I've got a version with ADK and BBT in it. Or at least both songs seperately. They are somewhere on my external HD. I will take a look at it tomorrow evening
I DO have BBT seperately but never heard of ADK. so we would be so grateful if you could just share that with us.

I DO have BBT seperately but never heard of ADK. so we would be so grateful if you could just share that with us.
Ok, could be that I propably don't have ADK. I've searched the net for the whole Tuska 2003 show and ADK for the last 30 mins but can't find anything. But I also know that there was this guy on YT (or an old forum member?) who had nearly everything from Bodom, including videos of shot in the dark and TLAOD with the Rock intro in it and we traded something. But that was 7 years ago or something... but I will take a look.

Yes, now that I've said it, this is what I'm really looking for:

1. Live video of shot in the dark
2. Live video of TLAOD with the rock intro theme
3. video of YG mag 2011 with RRF video lessons

I saw somebody at this forum discussing Tuska 2003 way back...in 2005 or something. There were people having the whole show on video. I got BBTas well since somebody uploaded it on youtube. Oh and do anybody got the old bloodstock 2004 dvd? I think Bodom had a song on it. Was my second bodom show :p

Ok, could be that I propably don't have ADK. I've searched the net for the whole Tuska 2003 show and ADK for the last 30 mins but can't find anything. But I also know that there was this guy on YT (or an old forum member?) who had nearly everything from Bodom, including videos of shot in the dark and TLAOD with the Rock intro in it and we traded something. But that was 7 years ago or something... but I will take a look.

Yes, now that I've said it, this is what I'm really looking for:

1. Live video of shot in the dark
2. Live video of TLAOD with the rock intro theme
3. video of YG mag 2011 with RRF video lessons

So I think we should wait to see if you can give us some good news soon?

Seems veeery simple, but then agian, it is a slow song. And Jaska is a hard hitter for sure, his drum mics are like marionettes on the drum-rims :p