lmmigration today

TacoBellJunkie said:
I wont work for minimum wage or less. Thats $9,888 a year before taxes.
Its just not do-able, unless i could live in a house with 15 other people and skip out on medical bills and such.

So what are you doing for work?

AlexStomp said:
Alot of the illegal immigrants pay taxes on behalf of a fake social security number that's most likely from someone already dead. Meaning, they get no return or credit as a sacrifice.

That'y my point. Instead of stealing a number that does not belong to you (which at this point you have commited two very serious crimes, the first being illegal entry), why not take the test, get your own number, recieve the initial tax break from the government, then become eligable to earn your returns, build credit, open a bank account, etc....

Why would you want to live here illegal and not be able to have those things? Those things are part (not a huge part, but a part) of what makes our country great in the first place and you are choosing to commit crimes in order to not have them?

Thrillho said:
That'y my point. Instead of stealing a number that does not belong to you (which at this point you have commited two very serious crimes, the first being illegal entry), why not take the test, get your own number, recieve the initial tax break from the government, then become eligable to earn your returns, build credit, open a bank account, etc....

Why would you want to live here illegal and not be able to have those things? Those things are part (not a huge part, but a part) of what makes our country great in the first place and you are choosing to commit crimes in order to not have them?
From what I understand comming to the US isn't as easy as visiting ellis island anymore.

AlexStomp said:
I like the fact that no one objected to my earlier comment about the hot Czech chick that I know that is totally illegal. Goes to show how many of you are sexless, racist, and ignorant.
I must have missed that one. Either I get newd pictures of her with a lit candle sticking out of her ass or she gets deported!:kickass:

Aren't 99.9% of you imagrants? From Europe mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

immigrants-backdrop.jpg

Ps. We dont fucking want you back! Bloody stay there!

ThraxDude said:
I also agree.

I agree with most of what he says except the part about taking offense to someone waving a flag from a different country. People shouldn't take that as a threat. All it is is someone having pride in their culture. I can't why most of americans feel threatened by everything that's not the same color as theirs, be it flags, skin etc etc. Does the writer also take offense to italian restaurants that have red white and green everywhere inside of them with italian music blaring?

AlexStomp said:
I agree with most of what he says except the part about taking offense to someone waving a flag from a different country. People shouldn't take that as a threat. All it is is someone having pride in their culture. I can't why most of americans feel threatened by everything that's not the same color as theirs, be it flags, skin etc etc. Does the writer also take offense to italian restaurants that have red white and green everywhere inside of them with italian music blaring?

I agree. It's funny that nobody gives a rats ass about St Patricks day making everyone into an Irish moron but don't you dare wave that flag on sinco di mio

whitey131 said:
I agree. It's funny that nobody gives a rats ass about St Patricks day making everyone into an Irish moron but don't you dare wave that flag on sinco di mio

Fuck yeah. I finally have someone hear me out on these issues on this thread. I'm hispanic and my parents came here legally but then they had so many problems with immigration because the whole institution is so disorganized. Took 15 years to sort shit out and they lived here illegally for some time. They stayed here for us (me and my brothers). The only reason why it was so hard for them was because immigration lawyers are extremely expensive. Why do you think the only immigrants that can afford them are the one's who's boss is Osama Bin Laden?? Because they have money for everything including flying lessons.

I love seeing the banners that say:

"we are not criminals"--well, if you are here illegally then yes you are

"this is our continent"--perhaps your ancestors should have fought harder

"we are hard workers"--this is true but you are forcing the wage down because where you are from $5 per hour is almost a white collar wage

I am for legal immigration, but what is going on is nuts, the Mexican govt is going to sue the US for putting the national guard on the border? What about their trooops on the border--shouldnt we sue them? What are they afraid of?

Does the writer also take offense to italian restaurants that have red white and green everywhere inside of them with italian music blaring?
I don't take offence to people celebrating their heritage, I take offense to illegal immagrants coming into this country. There is a difference between celebrating your countries heritage and , refusing to take part in the country you're standing in's laws and principles. Wave your flag but, if it's the only flag you're gonna wave go back to that flags country.