Lol!!!! This Album Is Hillarious!!

Fuckin' shit.. When billions of riffs are recorded, some of them might sound a bit similar.. Any riff is a copy of sth! All albums are shit! How can you listen to music?!?

shadeg is exactly right. there are just so much bands, and so much riffs, it's impossible that every riff is unique.. or do you think alexi listens to all the music in the world before he records a riff, just to be sure nobody has done it before??

this guy read the Metal Rules interview and after it just wrote these shits here. It could be true but I still love this album.

But he forgot to mentioned a thing, the first seconds of Needled 24/7 is very similar with the start of the version of Cob for Silent Scream :D

But I repeat, I still love this album

heamm still i can understand y people would want to enter to froum of bands thy dont like and to post thread and tell us how bad thy are?????wtf???
go to :we dont like cob forum u ass hole

Ok yes the guys a dick. But Chainek, I dont have to be good at something to have a respectable opinion on it. Just because im shit at guitar for example does not mean I cant tell the difference between good/bad playing or songwriting.... I knew more about decent music compared to the local musicians when I didnt play any of the 4 instruments I do now. Just because I play em now means shit all... my opinions and views are no different.

Originally posted by Stygian Apothegm
alexi said he had no idea bodom beach terror sounded like carcass.

What a load of bullshit!!! and to that person who said that riffs have been done before, actually there are a bazillion combinations without having something sound almost exactly the same and how can it be a coincidence that almost 90% of the songs sound like something else! It's alright if maybe one or two or three but 7! that's just unnacceptable.

Originally posted by ukstin
this guy read the Metal Rules interview and after it just wrote these shits here. It could be true but I still love this album.

But he forgot to mentioned a thing, the first seconds of Needled 24/7 is very similar with the start of the version of Cob for Silent Scream :D

But I repeat, I still love this album

Sorry, but no. I don't read interviews for a band I no longer enjoy.

Triple Corpse Hammerblow (WHO FUCKING NAMES A SONG THIS!?!? SERIOUSLY THIS IS BEYOND STUPID. A CANNIBAL CORPSE FAN WOULD CALL THIS STUPID!)
:) That's true indeed. On the other hand, if I want to listen to music with really good lyrical concepts, I don't go for CoB anyway. I'm actually thankful for Alexi's unintelligible vocal style and for the fact that there aren't all lyrics printed in the HCDR booklet.

Originally posted by Magicawe
Sorry, but no. I don't read interviews for a band I no longer enjoy.

Not that I give a shit, but..

Why did you like this fuckin' ripoff band before this album? I've heard some rumours that Hatebreeder and Something Wild have some similarities to classical music.. :rolleyes: Ain't that a decent reason to abandon a (VERY) good band?

The fact is is that Alexi doesn't ripoff stuff as much as he used to on Something Wild and Hatebreeder, so anybody who judges HCD by the amount of ripoffs would truly despise their earlier works. But he says he used to like them. Ah well that's stupidity for ya...

I mean, c'mon, the entire intro of Lake Bodom and the entire outro solo of the Nail are ripped from Malmsteen songs... :zombie: What were they thinking???

Originally posted by Shadeg
Not that I give a shit, but..

Why did you like this fuckin' ripoff band before this album? I've heard some rumours that Hatebreeder and Something Wild have some similarities to classical music.. :rolleyes: Ain't that a decent reason to abandon a (VERY) good band?

That's different. The classical thing is on a totally different instrument and in a totally different setting. But when you get something that was made 5 years ago played again opposed to 200 years ago, that's where you get the problem

Someone was right when they asked me why im even arguing here. I'll just leave heh. won't change anyones mind. Why the fuck did I post this in the first place?