Long hair:The thread for people with long sexy hair.

Elysian893 said:
yeah i was in that phase not long ago, and i think i'm finally out of it, though it does get awkward to put in a pony tail(which i always seem to have it in...) the bangs don't make the pony tail...

So you were at the same place I am right now? Do you have a side picture to see the length of your hair?

no, i don't, but i do have some pics of shorter lengths... i had to use hair gel for the longest time because it was so annoying and wouldn't get out of my face...

HippieAdam.jpg

Yeah my hair was at that point along time ago. I can't wait till I get out of the awkward stage. Thanks again.

i recently had hair half way down to my ass but i cutt it off for my girlfriend she wanted me to so i did it ..(u would understand if u saw a pic of her lol) now im in the gay awkward stage again 2 but i am growing it back out

Elysian893 said:
fuck that, i would never cut my hair off for a woman. theres always another, and theres always hotter, don't be a puss.

ya but i really love this girl and want to spend the rest of my life with her , and she asked me to do it so i did .. i do regret it but its not like it wont grow back
DSCF0738.jpg

theres a pic of her , shes very fuckin sexy and even sexier in real life .. i would do anything to make her happy

lmao well she doesnt like that , but shes tighter than anything u can imagine...its like fucking a virgin i make her squeel everytime.. im not a big fan of doin chicks in the ass anyways

dimebag420 said:
i would do anything to make her happy
there is no woman worth changing yourself for. if my g/f told me to cut my hair, id send her packing. i know for a fact she doesnt like it, but she also respects me enough not to ask me to cut it off.

dilema1362 said:
there is no woman worth changing yourself for. if my g/f told me to cut my hair, id send her packing. i know for a fact she doesnt like it, but she also respects me enough not to ask me to cut it off.
no kidding, if she can't accept you for who you are, then maybe its not you that is the problem.

i dont care how hot you are...if you dont like something about me, piss off. i can always masturbate until i find someone else. and thats a fact

well we had a talk about it because we first met when i had short hair and she just said she licked it better that way so i just decided to cut it to make her happy .. i dont think its that big of a deal.. hair is hair im not that attached to it ...its not like i was in love with my hair , im not some girly man.. i mean its actually giving me a break i hated brushing it every morning and i really hated putting it in a fuckin pony tail ( i think pony tails are so fuckin gay ) i can see that some of u guys are pretty attached to your hair but i really wasnt so all in all its not that big of a deal to me..long hair looks better on girls anyways .. she was actually very surprised that i went through with it