hair thread

Right right. Here at Finland we just HAVE to. Otherwise you'll be spending atleast 6 months on jail, or a bit over one year if the president won't forgive you.

....Community work FTW? :lol:

Well i don't give a shit...i got C papers. Don't even need to consider going to any of them. Going to work while everyone else is in the military getting themselves trained.

i have my hair pretty long its about 2 inches past my shoulders now, a couple months ago it was around 4 or 5 past but it was getting really natty and the ends were fucked up and i usually get a trim/thin because my hair is ridiculously curly/wavy it kinda sucks i wish i had straight hair but w/e

My balls are getting reeeally hairy these days, yay. I wish the weather was not quite as hot though...

:lol: I haven't posted here over a month, and this is the first thing i laugh at :D

i have my hair pretty long its about 2 inches past my shoulders now, a couple months ago it was around 4 or 5 past but it was getting really natty and the ends were fucked up and i usually get a trim/thin because my hair is ridiculously curly/wavy it kinda sucks i wish i had straight hair but w/e

my hair is wavy as fuck, it gets this strange ass curl thing at the end, but i straighten it so.

^ but don't you have fairly straight hair anyway? I have some friends who do have straight hair, but yet they STILL use a fucking straightener. Why would you unnecessarily damage your hair like that. It's sad what ppl do for fashion :rolleyes:

^ but don't you have fairly straight hair anyway? I have some friends who do have straight hair, but yet they STILL use a fucking straightener. Why would you unnecessarily damage your hair like that. It's sad what ppl do for fashion :rolleyes:

there's a difference between straight-straight, and straight-wavy hair, and i prefer the first one, 'cause i'm quite bored of the other one :p.

and fashion has nothing to do with it, i like mah hair better when it's straight-straight, as flat as a run-over cat, dead, finito, beaten to pulp :Smug:
it's a matter of personal taste, but yes, i am aware of the fact it would damage mah hair, but so does colouring and all other shite, really, and in a years time you have all new hair :lol:

eh, I suppose. But still, the majority of females damage their hair so freakin much just for the looks. It bugs me. But then I laugh at them when they ask me why my hair is so smooth and soft. Obviously cuz I don't do anything to it!!

Personally I much prefer having wavy hair, NOT curly though :lol: Just wavy enough to give it some sort of shape... Also that looks more Power Metal :lol: