• Yeah, do it bitch!

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No, don't - you'll look a twat!

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters

D.Ingram

Mar 17, 2008
Sheffield, United Kingdom.
Indeedy so. And I'm posting a poll on here to see what people reckon!

So far I've got the following...

Reasons for:
- It'd be a change for me, I haven't had short hair (or no hair at all) for nearly five years now.
- Long hair is a ballache to take care of, especially mine as its very thick.
- Chav faggots can't tell me to 'get a haircut you mosharrrrrrr'.
- People will FINALLY stop confusing me with Matt Drake!! (I hope)

Reasons against:
- No more windmilling, and windmilling is metal. Headbanging will be slightly less fun too.
- Thrashers tend to dislike metalheads with short hair or no hair at all.
- To be perfectly honest, I'd possibly need some form of facial hair (no matter how bad or gay) to look metal whatsoever. I'm exceptionally paranoid about my image!
- Greg is gay and my lass probably wouldn't speak to me until it grew back :p

So - poll is up, vote vote vote and post any opinions on here. Get Greg to post a picture of me on here if you don't actually know me (or alternatively, go to www.myspace.com/officialbloodbrawl)

No way, don't do it unless it's falling out and you're starting to look really tragic. That's why I shaved mine. If it hadn't been going Devin on me I'd have had long hair forever, pain in the arse or not. It looks way better and you miss it onstage and when at gigs..

And what the fuck do you mean thrashers don't like you if you've got no hair? I'm bald! Are you looking for a fight? :mad: ;)

l_62fb984bd32f74962e0d844e392f5e6d.jpg

You're younger than I expected. :lol:

I cut my hair every so often cause I cba looking after it, I wouldn't shave it just get it trimmed shorter or whatever.

dont do it, i dont think it will suit u, and it wont look right when Bloodbrawl finally play a live show
and there does seem to be a similarity with jaws n dave
Dave buy some metal teeth please

:lol: Fucking hell, Matts actually right!!

Seriously though Matt, I'm not allowed to wear my glasses in public anymore because I get people coming up to me in the pub and asking me when Evile are next playing. At the Exodus gig last year I got proper fucked off after some 30 odd people kept coming up to me asking me for photos :lol:

Mike can back that up, at one point some guy approached me and I went along with it whilst Mike pissed himself :p

Buut yeah, its not a girl thing at all. I just thought it'd be a nice change!

haha that actually happens? thats crazy, good call on going along with it though, thats pretty funny.

anyway, i look like:

gallery_Napoleon_Dynamite_1.jpg

but seriously, don't cut your hair, you will regret ever doing so.... and having thick hair is an even better reason to NOT cut it, people would kill to have good thick long hair. look after it and be proud!! because when you're older and it starts thinning (which it might not do) then you can get rid of it, but while young you should keep it. its fun to throw it around on stage.

Dave buy some metal teeth please

May as well, my teeth are fucked up anyway. I'll test 'em by biting off your peni- erm, I mean, your arm

*shifty eyes*

Well, y'all have convinced me to keep it for now. My mate Chaz actually had longer hair than me a few years ago, he messaged me earlier just syaing 'It might seem like a good idea at the time, but trust me - you'll regret it later!' So yeah.

THE HAIR IS STAYING LADIES AND GENTS!!

(also because I fancy being the Matt Drake lookalike for awhile longer to piss people off :lol: )

Its not necessarily always regrettable, I cut mine from a fair bit longer than yours Dave, right down to a buzz cut almost a year ago and haven't regretted it once really.

^ Matts post doesn't load the pic, so... picture post fail :lol:

And Ol, my dad (and grandad) wnet bald at about 28 so I've only got 9 more years of my flowing locks of lovliness left anyway :(