hair thread

^well it's not only that, i agree a lot of women mess up their hair but some people are more blessed than others with the hair planted on their heads, yaknow..., not everyone had a smooth, shiny doo to start from :p *envies*

*posthump*

I get my mum to cut my hair. I have it trimmed every couple of months or so. I'm getting the feeling that the ends are so damaged from too much heat that it's not even getting any longer.

well, I went into a hairdressers for the first time on over 3 years to book an appointment for saturday :lol: hope they don't fuck my hair up

my hair is about one inch past my shoulder.

BUT I NEED SOME ASSISTANCE

I have ridiculously straight hair, but I have ridiculous amounts of frizz (loose hair)

Ive tried a lot of shit, but nothing tames this shit. Ill try and upload pics later.

my hair is about one inch past my shoulder.

BUT I NEED SOME ASSISTANCE

I have ridiculously straight hair, but I have ridiculous amounts of frizz (loose hair)

Ive tried a lot of shit, but nothing tames this shit. Ill try and upload pics later.

I'll talk to my friend she knows a lot of shit about this, I had the same problem but it's gone now... only a few loose ends from hair torn out at concerts :lol:

Wait, are you talking about "fly aways" (shorter, ripped/broken pieces of hair that stick up) or actual frizzyness?

My hair used to be very long until I got it blonde from black so I could put colour in it. Alot had to get cut off from the damage the process caused. It's finally get ting long again. =)