hair thread

I've had long hair for about 13(?) years and the same haircut (long and straight, whoo) for about 10 years. I ahven't had my hair cut for over a year, so the ends are very dry and splitted :S It's so difficoult to call a hairdresser and book a time for a hair cut :D

:lol: I was wondering about that red and black dye too....I mean I see it often on girls (even my hair is currently black with red highlights in it) But never on a guy.
:lol: Actually...It's coloured RED WITH BLACK highlights. The red is very dark due to my hair being dyed about 10 times :lol: It's visible enough and it looks way cooler than the black atm :lol: I once had my hair really bright red/orange...i looked like Finlands president so nuff said :lol: Im naturally blonde though but i got alot of red in my hair that doesnt show so if i dye it red the red sticks on pretty damn hard. Last time i had my hair red it was actually coloured brown with a tinge of red :lol: It got completely red then.

I have to cut my hair in three months due to military duty :cry:

Actually...it's kind of a relief when you dont have to use like 2 liters of shampoo when you wash it and conditioner. Although you might feel literally NAKED without the long hair :lol:

I won't even have to go to the military service thing...not even community work :lol:! (kickass...im gonna work in that time)

hair thread? yes i like hair... everywhere... shaving, trimming, combing, cutting is untr00

primitive cavepeople FTW

I'm too afraid to get my hair trimmed or anything. Too paranoid of the damn hairdresser accidentally cutting off too much. Since I want my hair to get past my belt. :kickass:

I'm too afraid to get my hair trimmed or anything. Too paranoid of the damn hairdresser accidentally cutting off too much. Since I want my hair to get past my belt. :kickass:

Don't tell me you are going for a Hairman Lee(Herman Li)

hermanli_by_rudy.jpg

omg i hate that guy and his hair:rolleyes:

I was thinking more like this kind of lenght...

Danny_Cecati-23a.jpg

how do you wash that hair:p
and even then, i guess when your riding on a bike, hair will be in your chain all the time, resulting in getting your head smashed between wheels and chain so your brain will explode etc etc
and if you shit and you flush, your head will be flushed away with it
amazing what long hair can do to you..:lol:

that's what happened to me today :lol: wen't to the hairdressers but I pussied out and didn't go in :lol: I need more bawlz to be able to go through with it :p

i guess when your riding on a bike, hair will be in your chain all the time, resulting in getting your head smashed between wheels and chain so your brain will explode etc etc
and if you shit and you flush, your head will be flushed away with it
amazing what long hair can do to you..:lol:

you use it as a scarf, grapjas...