Dave is considering shaving his head

SHould Dave shave his head?

• Yeah, do it bitch!

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No, don't - you'll look a twat!

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
don't want to derail daves head thread but im actually quite surpised myself at how much i look like napoleon dynamite. i can't dance like him though. i don't think i've ever danced in my life.

what is this jojoba oil scalp treatment? please tell more... us men are crap with our hair.

haha that actually happens? thats crazy, good call on going along with it though, thats pretty funny.

anyway, i look like:

gallery_Napoleon_Dynamite_1.jpg

Ahaha that is quite true
We had someone come to our karate class that looked exactly like him no lie, and he was a complete retard aswell, i keep seeing him round the uni campus and laughin

May as well, my teeth are fucked up anyway. I'll test 'em by biting off your peni- erm, I mean, your arm

*shifty eyes*

I treasure my arm dearly cant you take something else, any thing else is fine

Shit, you know when you get the impression someone is really old, then it turns out they're not... weird. I totally had you down as some old codger in his 40s whingeing about young people. Now it turns out you make me look like a pensioner... damn man, I feel too old for this forum. In fact, suddenly I feel too old for all this metal lark. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck.

Shit, you know when you get the impression someone is really old, then it turns out they're not... weird. I totally had you down as some old codger in his 40s whingeing about young people. Now it turns out you make me look like a pensioner... damn man, I feel too old for this forum. In fact, suddenly I feel too old for all this metal lark. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck.

:lol: