hair thread

okay, here's the pic of my butt

white-block_download.gif

:lol:

see? no hair :p

so I'm thinkin about getting a haircut :p was thinking about going for a Dave Mustaine kinda look...what do you guys suggest? (I have curly hair for those who havent seen pics of me before :p)

good pint :p I just want something that's gonna stop my hair from getting in my face all the time :lol:

I decided in April I'm going to grow out my hair to at least my shoulders. I've never had long hair ever in my life, the skullet part is about halfway down my ears, and my top part of my hair still has a lot of work just to reach my ears, so I'm going to have a lot of work to do, probably a year or more without a haircut. My bangs bother me when they get into my forehead, I'm trying to figure out a way to just have long hair going down my sides of my head with no bangs like Shagrath does.
also my parents don't like me growing my hair out at all, my Dad keep suggesting I'm going to lose out on jobs by having long hair and that people will think I'm a druggie with long hair. But I'm growing it out anyways, though once a day he'll bitch about my hair.

I look stupid in long hair...gonna keep it a bit shorter from now on i guess. It's medium for me right now. Also dyed black and red.

i haven't got a haircut since september..
its prolly pretty broken atm but idc:p

I haven't had a haicut in almost 4 years :lol: I've only had undercuts, because otherwise I'd look even more like a hobo :p

I think I'm just gonna tell em to cut the front a bit, like maybe a little above my chin, and thin everthing out.

:lol: I was wondering about that red and black dye too....I mean I see it often on girls (even my hair is currently black with red highlights in it) But never on a guy.