hair thread

Kuvasz said:
Did you know that Jesus wasn't long haired?
Probably because of that, one idiot says every time he sees me: "Jesus is coming" or something like that.:rolleyes: In the village where I live, I'm only long haired guy.

@Marko: i can understand that. when i was a little child, my mom always went with me to the hairdresser if my hair was to long. oh, how i´ve hated that! mum told me that they will only cut off a little bit but when they had finished i looked into the mirror and my hair had turned from long to short :( i was always sitting at my seat and crying like hell when i was at the hairdressers. it was a nightmare...

i have a relative short hair.. i allmost didn't have any hair when i made a deal with my friends to grow it as mutch as possible....
i'v allways had short hair, but i'm really looking forward to the result of having long hair.. so.. the project continues

@COBabe: oooh...:( *hugs* well I had short hair (less than 5mm) till my 19th birthday, so I have long hair now just for three years...and I know I will soon have to go cut cm or two, because they become split at the end...hope I wont cry again:D thank god my gf will go cut some cms, too...so we can both cry or both survive and not cry haha :lol: :p

SchwerMetallMädchen said:
I had my hair cut and dyed . I still didn't get used to it but at least it was funny to see a friend's reaction today when I was coming back from college
He said: Paty! What did you do to yer hair?! He said it's great but.. :rolleyes: :lol: Well I felt I had to change something..but I'm still not satisfied :p

Help me, Patty! I need courage!
I wanna cut mine too!!!! :yell:

And NO! It's not beautiful! It's full of double tips and very very very dry!

My hair sux... It's not long neither short, it seems that it's always at the same size!