hair thread

Yeah I seen it. I guess long hair can look cool on some sort of people, bt then again I live in a smick country where Rave is the biggest thing around still. If I where to grow long hair I'd be chased out of the country ;)

well...you have hair for yourself not for others. I don't fucking care about others opinion. for example if I would listen to my parents I would be still bald and probably listen to techno :heh:
man, when I was on my first metal concert (Pantera played) I had hair like you...and I couldn't even headbanging...I felt shitty there. Now there is no problem, just fall in trance and headbanging 'till death...

....oh next friday Suidakra's concert...poor my neck :headbang:

I had my hair cut and dyed . I still didn't get used to it but at least it was funny to see a friend's reaction today when I was coming back from college
He said: Paty! What did you do to yer hair?! He said it's great but.. :rolleyes: :lol: Well I felt I had to change something..but I'm still not satisfied :p

i had mine as cob666 show on is pic, but brun and a bit more wide.. i cut it 4 or 5 day ago, it's now shorter, but they were messy and needed to grow back correctly

I chopped off about 8 inches of hair about a month ago and feel so much better!!! The long hair got in the way and was a pain in the ass to take care of.

Oh yeah...
people still headbang? :) I did not know this.

My Hair's growing for.. erm.. at least a year now and it's already below my shoulders. *_* Headbangin' Haircuts (or better - the lack of cutting hair) owns. XD

I cut my hair to bold at 15.6.2002, since then ive let it grow. So my front hair is now about over my mouth, and back hair is over shoulders, but im going to cut it to the same level as my front hair..