Looking Back on the setlists from the past year or so...

HEll - they should be like Phish - never play the same exact show ever - i mean - they have the material .. but then again they dont to 30 minute improv jams.. hmm . Oh well

CANDLELIGHT FANTASIA - would be perfect in the latter part of the set. CF, and Masquerade. w00t!

While I would love to see a few of the fantastic oldies that are long time favs of mine, it is important to remember that SyX is on a campaign to gain more support in the US and they are riding the Odyssey really hard as a promotional tactic. It's a really good one too, because it is both their most commercially appealing album by far, but is also one of their finest releases as well. Gotta get fans to by the new album before you convince them to go get the old ones. Regardless though, I would love to see an addition of one or two different songs next time around replacing either Evolution, Communion and the Oracle, Sins and Shadows, or Sea of Lies. All tough sacrafices I know, but I really loved Out of the Ashes live and I think Dressed to Kill or Damnation Game would sound phenominal and it would be nice to catch at least one song from back in the day.

Harvester said:
I tell you what. If you can talk the band into giving me permission. I'll post the video of "TEoF" from PP USA II. That's the only time it has ever been performed.

Glenn H.
That would make you my favorite BB'er by far. And what could be a better early Christmas present for this bulletin board, eh?!?

But yeah, just once I'd like to hear Russell bellow out at a concert:
"We're gonna do some old shit(or 'some obscure shit') right now".

Yea I totally agree with everyone. I would really like to see some different songs. Of course the stuff they play each time is always great but variety would be nice. I would love to hear Candlelight Fantasia (espessially since it sounded great on the live album and i was so upset they didnt play the entire song), rediscovery (my favorite song on V), a fools paradise (my 2nd fav on V), just about anything from the Damnation game would be great, Espessially TeoF, dressed to kill, or whispers. Some stuff from the first album redone would totally rock to (what ever happened to them re recording it by the way?). And for those saying they wanted to hear awakenings, last time they were at chicago they played it, it was really good too.