Looking for live drum multitracks

Blond Panda

New Metal Member
Jan 6, 2017
Germany
soundcloud.com
So I've been looking through the internet, hoping to find some nice sounding live drum tracks because up until now I've only ever really dealt with MIDI drums and I want to learn how to mix live recordings.
However I saw myself unable to find anything to satisfy my needs.
Most of the older links in this forum are dead now and the ones that aren't lead to tracks that are either already mixed with samples or often just not very well recorded.
The most annoying thing is that most Kick tracks you find out there have very little to no top end and I can EQ all I want, it won't magically generate a click when there wasn't anything there to begin with.

If you have any nicely recorded that you don't feel bad sharing, please let me know, thanks a lot.

I know metalcore song stems with real drums multitrack (with 2 microphones on kick and snare), but this drums multitrack have dirty sound and it's very hard to mixing. I can give the link. P.S. I know where you can find some multitracks that have been removed from author's accounts of file sharing services.

I did some googling (is that even a word? :p ) and i found a Davidian Multitrack link still working on a russian site (vk.com redirecting to cloud.ru)

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/772677288b5e/Machine Head – Davidian.rar

hope it helps you on your journey, or any other person who could use it
Mind you, i've downloaded it myself aswell, if it would be offline by the time you read this, just pop me a message, and ill put it on my google drive ;)

Cheerz

Many thanks, I somehow didn't manage to find it myself!
I'll give this a shot!