Looking for new music (albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShortStack

New Metal Member
May 14, 2006
Ok i wont name the bands i like since there are mainly "albums" from bands i like. I know this is a metal forum and you hardcore metal heads will flame my liking, i could give a crap. I like music for what it is and i dont stuck in genres. Anyway here are some of my favorite cds. Pantera (all of their work), AFI (sing the sorrow), Opeth (blackwater/still life), The used (Both albums), System of a down (all their albums), Sublime (most of their work), Panic at the disco (mainly their radio songs, dont like the others), Rage against the machine (all their work), GnR (all), Megadeth (use to love them, kinda got over them), Killswitch Engage (think they have some of the best and worst songs ive heard from metal), Symphony X(all albums). Basically im giving you a glimpse of the styles i like can you guys suggest me some good songs/albums by bands, im not just looking for the name of the band, suggest me their work. Thanks a lot, and please be mature and dont flame

ShortStack said:
Ok i wont name the bands i like since there are mainly "albums" from bands i like. I know this is a metal forum and you hardcore metal heads will flame my liking, i could give a crap. I like music for what it is and i dont stuck in genres. Anyway here are some of my favorite cds. Pantera (all of their work), AFI (sing the sorrow), Opeth (blackwater/still life), The used (Both albums), System of a down (all their albums), Sublime (most of their work), Panic at the disco (mainly their radio songs, dont like the others), Rage against the machine (all their work), GnR (all), Megadeth (use to love them, kinda got over them), Killswitch Engage (think they have some of the best and worst songs ive heard from metal), Symphony X(all albums). Basically im giving you a glimpse of the styles i like can you guys suggest me some good songs/albums by bands, im not just looking for the name of the band, suggest me their work. Thanks a lot, and please be mature and dont flame

Pantera, Opeth(ish), Megadeth, Symphony X = Great

All the rest shocking.

schloss.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.