Looking for romantic-themed medieval metal songs

No exactly metal, but there are shitloads of "medieval-rock" fusion bands from Germany. Corvus Corax, In Extremo, Saltatio Mortis... to name a few. The latter two are more bagpipe-rock than anything.

Music's great: only problem with those are, the lyrics are usually in German. :(

I know when i get married I will have Apocalyptica playing, they may not be medieval enough but those guys can definitely set the mood for a perfect wedding with some heavy metal overtones and it will sound like classical music to anyone there who will snub their noses to heavy metal!

I should probably give them a closer look then. That's why I like the symphonic metal sound -- it works for most generations on some level. I may have to drop out of the metal genre and try more folk, but I want a dramatic sound for the first dance --without turning the grandparents off. And finding that with medieval overtones is just tough. I was really in love with Swanheart by Nightwish and thought it was perfect until I looked up the lyrics and realized that they're actually not wedding appropriate:

In my world, love is for poets,
Never the famous balcony scene,
Just a dying faith on a heaven's gate.

Yikes, that's sad. Beautiful song though. That's the kind of thing I keep running into.

Shoot, I just skimmed through all of Apocalypitca's lyrics and I didn't see any romantic songs that some feeling of hope and happiness to them lol. Their love songs were kind of downers. I'm STILL open to suggestions if anyone can think of any. I wanted Maiden and the Minstrel Knight, but my fiance basically thinks it's too hard to dance to (and is probably right), Swanheart was too depressing, so my best bets right now are Lunatica's Power of Love, Blackmore's Night's Waiting Just For You, Xandria's Now and Forever, and I found a song by Heather Dale, As I Am, that might work. More ideas, please?! :)