Looking for someone to remix my bands album...

Thanks! At my day job (I work for a gear manufacturer) we have ended touring season and it's now coming on the Christmas season. I manage the accounts of our two largest dealers so I'm going to be busy with my day job. Then with the studio work it is the same thing....touring season is over and it's now recording season. The studio I work out of has been down for a few months due to remodeling and it's now done. Now it's time to play catch up. Once we are out of the winter season and into to spring it kicks of touring season which makes me just as busy with my day job as Christmas does.

The amount of sleep I won't be getting is scary.

We decided to just press the album as it is, it's been well over a year since we recorded it and it's getting ridiculous. I am STILL trying to get the fucking files from the engineer just to throw them up here for you guys to have some fun with, at least one track, but the dude is sort of doing the "you'll get it when you get it" bullshit... I'll get them soon enough though and I'll definitely post a track up once I have the files, no worries!

We decided to just press the album as it is, it's been well over a year since we recorded it and it's getting ridiculous. I am STILL trying to get the fucking files from the engineer just to throw them up here for you guys to have some fun with, at least one track, but the dude is sort of doing the "you'll get it when you get it" bullshit... I'll get them soon enough though and I'll definitely post a track up once I have the files, no worries!

Nah dude, didn't mean to hurry you, just had some fun on account of another user here :) But if you get the files, I'd love to have a go!