Looks flat

I think you meant 'a lifetime of confusion and masturbation' here.

That's my wife you're talking about there, chap ;)

Your words mean absolutely nothing to anybody except the voices inside your head.

I know there is a voice of reason in your head. I know it does not speak. I know the voice that disenfranchises you with your better intentions, and that voice has been silenced for a long time.

Because that voice is your ego, and it is the anti-thesis to all arguments. How does a solution present itself when all you say is nothing at all?

That's my wife you're talking about there, chap

I know there is a voice of reason in your head. I know it does not speak. I know the voice that disenfranchises you with your better intentions, and that voice has been silenced for a long time.

Because that voice is your ego, and it is the anti-thesis to all arguments. How does a solution present itself when all you say is nothing at all?

My voice of reason is SCREAMING at me right now to stay the hell away from anything you post ever again.

Whatever it is that you're implying, nobody but you gets it.

CrackedKnäckebröd;9417820 said:
you have a wife?

I pick my obsessions SURPRISE OOPS!!!!!!

My voice of reason is SCREAMING at me right now to stay the hell away from anything you post ever again.

Whatever it is that you're implying, nobody but you gets it.

This is why you stop thinking about yourself when trying to understand others. Did you stop to consider the source of your misunderstanding is in fact yourself?

It's been a long time, Adema...

EDIT: Also...

Last edited by a moderator:
This is why you stop thinking about yourself when trying to understand others. Did you stop to consider the source of your misunderstanding is in fact yourself?

Such an arrogant statement. People don't come here to "understand" you, although I understand you have too much free time on your hands.

Tell me, why come to a message board with people you've never met, to cryptically describe an abstract subject like the nature of dimensions on the human brain. What is the point? What do you stand to gain from this? If this is your idea of discussion, I find it hard to believe you landed a wife

So I'm the only one in the world who can understand the perspective any given person chooses to use when they speak?

Doesn't that further imply that I'm the smarter motherfucker?

So I'm the only one in the world who can understand the perspective any given person chooses to use when they speak?

Doesn't that further imply that I'm the smarter motherfucker?

Your "perspective" is flawed. And you avoided my questions.

I won't deny you're more educated than me, but smarter? No. I'm going to make an assumption that you are a social outcast, because you don't know how to communicate with people without coming off as a conceited self serving person.

looks like a flat bread sammich ... mmmm

3530396889_0b414b2b92.jpg