looks like bass player went bald

No. When I see a bald/short haired guy headbanging, it usually looks as if he is going to break his neck or something. With longer hair it looks kinda normal because IMO headbanging has more to do with throwing your hair around rather than moving actual head.

Yeah, Scott Ian has been doing the bald headbanging thing for, like, forever, and he's a SERIOUS headbanger.

anthrax3.jpg

thats something i had nightmares about..only it was Mikael shaving his head lol.
What concert was this n why does mikael's hair look more brown?

I guess he figured now would be a good time to do it since the band has already changed so much recently. Yeah, having long hair can really be a bitch, I don't blame him. I cut mine some months ago too and I'm glad I did.

aw, his long hair was so metal. and bald guy headbanging has nothing on long hair headbanging. oh well, whatever he wants is fine, i'll greatly miss the mendez hair though.
longhairs unite \m/

Mike told me that someone fucked up his haircut and he decided he should just forget about it and shave his head, but he will let it grow out agai eventually...in a few years lol.

and that's why you never let anyone besides girlfriends or really good friends take scissors anywhere near your hair, one little fuck up will ruin years of growth