Looks like there will be at least one more Finn in addition to Thunderstone..

pollution

Yes,they call me Aki too.
Jul 18, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
I hope I'm not sounding any selfish by creating a thread for this but I do get asked like daily if I'm making it over the pond this year for the festival so I figured it'd be fine.. and the answer is:

Wooo it seems like I will make it over again this year! Just had my birthday a couple of days ago and some way cool folks gave me the best present by chipping in some flight ticket $ (thanks so much again, you know who you are!). That added to my savings should be enough for the flights. :kickass:

So I'll be looking into different flight options now as I want to spend a few extra days in the US, probably going somewhere east coast since it's cheaper to fly there than to Atlanta. September can't come soon enough, can't wait to see you all again!

-Aki-

Will be great to have you back! You're always welcome to visit Dave and I in the NYC/NJ area.

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO, that is the best news yet. I can't wait to meet you AKI, the beer is on me. Oh yeah and happy Belated Birthday. This is going to be the greatest first time ProgPower for me.

John

Just when you thought we were over the quota for Fins coming to Atlanta this year, oh well!!!

hehe Yeah Happy Belated Aki!! Great news bro!!!This year is going to be awesome, great to hear that you will be there again!!!

Bear

Bryan316 said:
[Spaceballs]

Oh shit. There goes the planet.

[/Spaceballs]

HAHAHA classic!

The more Scandanavian the better! It is my life's goal to visit a metal fest up there!:headbang:

Pellaz said:
Great news, Aki....even though we know you're not actually from Finland. Timo Kotipelto himself said so, and therefore it must be tr00. :D

Evidently, spending time in a straight jacket gives you a chance to learn a lot about your homeland. =D