Looks like there will be at least one more Finn in addition to Thunderstone..

Mosquito said:
Who is Aki?
Ha. I take that as a challenge :cool:

Who is Mosquito? Oh wait, I remember him now, it's the guy from the preparty last year who was crawling on the floor and cleansing the floor by licking it because someone told him there were invisible drops of vodka there. I don't expect him to remember that. :p

jaimek said:
Yay Aki! I'm sorry I won't get to see you, though. :(

Yea that sucks you won't be there this year :mad: Oh well, I'm sure you'll have a great time that weekend though so I'm happy for you. I may look into doing a bit of a sidetrip like on the NYC/PA/DC area before PP so who knows if we could still have a chance to see each other this year..

That idea of the Kamelot/Epica show at Jaxx a couple of days after PP sounds tempting too, luckily there's plenty of time to think about the trip details now. Can't do both pre- and post-PP sidetrips though (because of school and money issues).

Yippee38 said:
Hey Cool! I'm glad you're gonna make it! I look forward to meeting you. Plan on going to Six Flags on Sunday man!
Hmm.. I just checked out the Six Flags website, looked like it might be a lot of fun (we naturally don't have Six Flags stuff over here so I wasn't familiar with the concept really). However I usually am half-dead on the Sunday after the festival and might be flying out of the country that day too. I'll let you know if I decide to go though, thanks for the cool idea :)

pollution said:
Hmm.. I just checked out the Six Flags website, looked like it might be a lot of fun (we naturally don't have Six Flags stuff over here so I wasn't familiar with the concept really). However I usually am half-dead on the Sunday after the festival and might be flying out of the country that day too. I'll let you know if I decide to go though, thanks for the cool idea :)
Well, if you decide to visit the NY area, we have a huge Six Flags here too. I love the roller coasters! :puke:

AMBR said:
Well, if you decide to visit the NY area, we have a huge Six Flags here too. I love the roller coasters! :puke:
Woohooo I just booked the flights! And yeah AMBR, I will be visiting the NY area. Will be landing at JFK on Thursday Sept. 7th. :cool:

The plan is to stay a few days at a friend's place on Long Island so if there's anyone on that area who wants to meet up let me know :) Looking into visiting VA for 2-3 days before PP too but no definite plans for that as of yet.

pollution said:
Woohooo I just booked the flights! And yeah AMBR, I will be visiting the NY area. Will be landing at JFK on Thursday Sept. 7th. :cool:

The plan is to stay a few days at a friend's place on Long Island so if there's anyone on that area who wants to meet up let me know :) Looking into visiting VA for 2-3 days before PP too but no definite plans for that as of yet.

We're only a few minutes from NYC! We should most definitely hang out or have a meet up!!!

AngraRULES said:
We're only a few minutes from NYC! We should most definitely hang out or have a meet up!!!
Yea, we should do that. Nothing yet on the B.B. Kings schedule for that time and the Starland's calendar doesn't go past August yet, but hopefully something cool will come up.

AngraRULES said:

Sounds good to me man, plenty of time to figure out something, would definitely be cool. Would be cool to get a few more other folks in too for a little pre-PP meeting (Not that you and Ann Marie wouldn't be enough though! hehe)

Btw if you want - Feel free to add to an instant messenger of your choice some day.