Lot´s of question about the songs are coming...

Bibbi

New Metal Member
Jun 9, 2012
Stockholm
let´s start with the first...

My background is that I haven´t been a PAIN fan for a long time and sometimes I don´t understand what the songs are about. In fact I was shocked about that I like this kind of music, the first time I heard it. I did not know that I liked so "heavy" sounds. I like Metallica but I think PAIN play heavier music.

I am still a bit in shock :yow:because now I have started to sing along also... mostly by my computer but if I sing outside I sing a bit quiet.

Here´s my question... What is the song End of the line about? When I saw the video I thought it must be about drugs but the first word in the lyric is "my gun is pumping", so is it about killing? From which year is the song?

BR Bibbi

let´s start with the first...

My background is that I haven´t been a PAIN fan for a long time and sometimes I don´t understand what the songs are about. In fact I was shocked about that I like this kind of music, the first time I heard it. I did not know that I liked so "heavy" sounds. I like Metallica but I think PAIN play heavier music.

I am still a bit in shock :yow:because now I have started to sing along also... mostly by my computer but if I sing outside I sing a bit quiet.

Here´s my question... What is the song End of the line about? When I saw the video I thought it must be about drugs but the first word in the lyric is "my gun is pumping", so is it about killing? From which year is the song?

BR Bibbi

Hello Bibbi!
Glad you found us! :) End of the line is about AIDS:

"My gun is pumping - you're down on your knees
A closer step to death
I think I'm coming, are you ready to recieve
I spray you full with my killer disease"

:)

Never trust what you see when it concerns Pain videos. Very often its just a movie and that's all. Listen to music and read lyrics -- the best way for you to perceive the band.