Just a lot of questions....

Bibbi

New Metal Member
Jun 9, 2012
Stockholm
Don´t know any band member, so I feel this might be the right place for my curious (silly?) questions.
I have no family or pets so I have a lot of free time to “fnula” on a lot of things. Anytime. Anywhere. :wave:

So, how does it work with a band that is “owned” by one person? Have you contracts for like five years at a time, before he can replace you, if he wants to? He can not suddenly one year say "I do not want to play with you anymore!" Do you have a notice period?

Do you get paid for each gig, or when you come home, for the whole tour? Do you get holiday pay as well? Well, I'm a little curious ;) :yow:

How does it feel to come home from a month long tour? Empty and sad? Nice to get rid of the other band members? Do you need to rest from people and noises, so you just stay home watching TV for a few days?

Is PAIN such a great band, so you can live on the wages from the tour plus royalties, or do you all have other jobs at home? Like, truck drivers at ICA. No I'm just kidding ;)

Bye you all,

Bibbi Balou

Don´t know any band member, so I feel this might be the right place for my curious (silly?) questions.
I have no family or pets so I have a lot of free time to “fnula” on a lot of things. Anytime. Anywhere. :wave:

Is PAIN such a great band, so you can live on the wages from the tour plus royalties, or do you all have other jobs at home? Like, truck drivers at ICA. No I'm just kidding ;)

Bye you all,

Bibbi Balou

HI Bibbi,
Pain is not my job at all. I work at Avid Technology as the sales manager for the Audio part of the Nordic region. Pain is just for fun.
//Michael

I have a question concerning your merch:
I've seen a "PAIN Shut Your Mouth" T-shirt quite a few times now but i cannot find a shop where to buy it.
On the front side of the thsirt is just the PAIN writing and on the back it says "shut your mouth".
Do you have any info were i could possibly buy one of those?
I mean the one David threw into the audience at the end of the stockholm dvd gig!

thanks a lot!

I have a question concerning your merch:
I've seen a "PAIN Shut Your Mouth" T-shirt quite a few times now but i cannot find a shop where to buy it.
On the front side of the thsirt is just the PAIN writing and on the back it says "shut your mouth".
Do you have any info were i could possibly buy one of those?
I mean the one David threw into the audience at the end of the stockholm dvd gig!

thanks a lot!

You can buy the T-shirt on Nuclear Blast's Online shop
http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/products/bandmerch/t-shirts/l/pain-shut-your-mouth.html