Questions

Cheers.

I find the problem in Pain is most of the guitar riffs in the verses are boring and not creative, the riffs are there just for heaviness. Otherwise obviously there's so many cool ideas, synthesizers etc. I listen to Pain a lot when I go out jogging. I'm a fan of metal but likewise this melodic techno style music, and also touching music, it's not one-dimensional to me for sure.

Which songs can we expect hearing from You Only Live Twice at the upcoming tour? In Myötätuulirock you guys played the title track, The Great Pretender and Dirty Woman (I might be forgetting some song, because I was a bit too drunk that day). I was just wondering, wheter you were planning to play IMO the best tracks of that particular album, We Want More or Fear The Demons?

Anyways, I'm sure that it's once again going to be a great show (got tickets for Helsinki gig)! The opener Black Light Discipline is a great band as well. You might want to check them out, if you like Pain (and of course you do, who doesn't?).

Michael!!

Is there some story behind that Spongebob-stuff and you? Every time you tour, you seem to have some Spongebob-things... ? Tell us all your dirty secrets! :D

Hi, does anyone here know what the real name is of a certain song on You Only Live Twice?

On my album it says "Fear the Demons", but when I put my cd in my computer, it says "Feed the Demons", looking at the setlist I got from the show in Utrecht it says "Fear the Demon". And well, when looking on the internet I can see all of them. (plus if it's demon or demons)

I would say it's Fear the Demons since that's what the albumcover says, but kinda odd that the cd is "telling" something different on the computer :S

Kinda weird/stupid question, I know haha, but I started to wonder about this :)

Fear

Hi, does anyone here know what the real name is of a certain song on You Only Live Twice?

On my album it says "Fear the Demons", but when I put my cd in my computer, it says "Feed the Demons", looking at the setlist I got from the show in Utrecht it says "Fear the Demon". And well, when looking on the internet I can see all of them. (plus if it's demon or demons)

I would say it's Fear the Demons since that's what the albumcover says, but kinda odd that the cd is "telling" something different on the computer :S

Kinda weird/stupid question, I know haha, but I started to wonder about this :)

thanks!

I'm sorry but I have another question, this time to ALL GUITARISTS who will read this!

I have to do research for guitarpicks, in the end I will have to design a new guitarpick with improvements of how they are now.
So I wondered if you could answer these questions please??

1. Is there a specific thickness and size of the pick you prefer?
2. What kind of material do you mostly use and/or prefer to use?
3. Are there any negative things you can tell about picks/things that annoy you? (like loosing them quickly, they fall/fly easily out of your hand, etc)???
4. What kind of guitar pick do you prefer to use? The ones WITH grip or WITHOUT grip? (if the ones without the grip wouldn't fly out of your hand easier)

thanks in advance!

1. Normal size 0.88 - That's the custom pick i have with Pain with my name on it. Red and Black.
2. Delrin
3. Not really, if i am very sweaty on stage i will drop my picks regardless of the surface
4. See above. But the best picks i have ever used is the green original DAVA picks. They are better than anything i have ever tried before. I used them on stage in the past, but it is impossible to make custom prints on them so i don't usen them anymoe :) Now i only use them at home in the studio.

Wow thank you so much Michael! I really never expected that you would answer this for me too! :D
Thanks! It means a lot to me and it also helps me a lot for my project! :D
So super thanks!

My report: You only live twice tour 2011
13.10.11 Mezzago
14.10.11 Roncade
15.10.11 Bruneck
28.10.11 Barcelona
10.11.11 Gothemburg

http://metalshockfinland.wordpress....engel-and-turmion-katilot-13-28-october-2011/

Thanks very much, Elsa, for your review :)
I recognise those feelings you describe from my visits of the Pain shows. They make your heart rise to your throat and the adrenaline fly out of your ears. I too experienced the great and special feeling you get from being right in front without any barriers, it's out of this world :loco:

Hi Michael and David!

When coming out the new Pain concert dvd? 2012 Spring? :)

Come to Hungary please! I want a gig next year at Hungary!!! :headbang:

Hi Michael and David!

When coming out the new Pain concert dvd? 2012 Spring? :)

Come to Hungary please! I want a gig next year at Hungary!!! :headbang:

Hello Almostatys!
It's not decided yet, but I dought it will be released before the fall 2012. The recording we did in Stockholm at November 13th was only a small part of the full DVD.

We'd love to come to Hungary! As soon as someone book us there we'll come right over :headbang: