Questions

Hello PAIN-members! I also have a question for you!
Several painheads from Moscow are preparing a very nice surprise for you, so it would be great to meet you before the concert or right after it. Tell me, when will it be better to pass our present to you and where.

Hello Sleepwalker!
Same thing in Moscow as in Kiev. We're leaving for St Petersburg as soon as possible after the show so before show will be better. But I don't know our schedule for this day either or so I can't promise you anything. We'll be at the venue for soundcheck some time around 4 or 5.

best

/D

Unfortenatly, 16.00-17.00 isn't a suitable time: Club administration allows people to get in the club in an hour before the show (~19.00) Russian security are rigorous :( And 17.00 is too early - somebody is still working or studying.
Why won't you show up right before the concert just for 5 min (19.55). it won't take long! :)

Hi, I saw someone ask this earlier, but I didn't see an answer. So, what are your favorite drinks?
Mine are whiskey coke, most often red label due to the price, and vodka orange juice.
And if it is beer, then which beer?

Peter promised to perform at least 1.45 min every show, but in GIS you played ~1.10-1.15. Was something wrong?

http://www.mobilblogg.net/o.o.i.s?id=91&imgid=435583&user=pain
who are these dudes with acoustic guitars on the photo? =)
is there any documentary video from the party?

hope that Michael will do something like "feed us" :D

It is two guys (Peter and Martin) from the Swedish Radiostation "BANDIT ROCK" that visited the releaseparty and played some acoustic versions of Pain songs. They did a great performace and our own Peter also joined in at the last song.

I am not sure i wanna do another "Feed us" as we all know what it would look like already...

It is two guys (Peter and Martin) from the Swedish Radiostation "BANDIT ROCK" that visited the releaseparty and played some acoustic versions of Pain songs. They did a great performace and our own Peter also joined in at the last song.

I am not sure i wanna do another "Feed us" as we all know what it would look like already...

thanks for the reply )

Hello! I saw you first time at Myötätuulirock in Finland. I like the gig was good despite the bad weather and low number of people.
The question is.. What was the bassguitar Johan used during the gig? I have spended now a couple of hours trying to search it in the internet. All I found was he uses some Amfisound bassguitar but that was not the one at this time in Finland. I like to know this because I play bassguitar by myself too and I liked veeeery much of that bass model. It was just.. beautiful.
Hope you will reply me, thanks! :)

Hello! I saw you first time at Myötätuulirock in Finland. I like the gig was good despite the bad weather and low number of people.
The question is.. What was the bassguitar Johan used during the gig? I have spended now a couple of hours trying to search it in the internet. All I found was he uses some Amfisound bassguitar but that was not the one at this time in Finland. I like to know this because I play bassguitar by myself too and I liked veeeery much of that bass model. It was just.. beautiful.
Hope you will reply me, thanks! :)

It was a SPECTOR bass

So, as I wrote in a different thread, I bought the digi version of You Only Live Twice today. When I checked the booklet I noticed there was a second one with a very real looking signature. As in that I could actually feel that it was done with a marker or sth. Is this a real signature or?

It was really fun to do, and it felt like we were in really good shape for once. The crowd was really engaged too. Awesome! And I'm glad that two of you guys (girls) from the forum got my sticks :) You are a little bit "better" then the other fans ;-) You deserve it!

/David

What song plays on the background of the live DVD? Sorry for dumbass question but I'm not so hardcore with Pain yet.

it depends on which dvd you mean.
on the "Live is overrated" i think it is "a good day to die".
the cynic paradise bonus dvd has different songs as background as far as i remember. either "I'm going in" or "zombie slam" ? i really can't remember;-)