Questions

Hi David!
Lovely to hear from you, have you recovered a bit from the 'pains' of tour life yet? :devil:
Very much looking forward to this dvd!
And I know it's not up to you to decide but I surely hope to see you again at Graspop (or any other venue in Belgium of course :) )

This is one of the most interactive threads I have ever had the priviledge of reading/commenting in! Another fine reason why PAIN gives me the *shivers*. I do realize there are many individuals asking for some PAIN in their towns, however, Vancouver, BC, Canada NEEDS a right smacked bottom! Peter was here last year with Hypocrisy, but "We want more". It would be "Parallel to ecstacy" if "the game" was played here, and I could tell everyone, "Shut your mouth", Peter and the boys will shout, "Have a drink on me"...

Sorry, got a little carried away with it...

Thankyou for keeping us up to date on this fantastically sexy band! Horns high, this girl is watching...

Hey! What was the song you played in the beginning of the shows on your last tour? I thought it was Peters work. It sounded like that ...But yesterday I was surprised when I heard it when Alena Leonova was doing her performance on ice... Well they didn´t say what was the song and I don´t know it. Of course she COULD use Peters music, but the rest of the song did not sound like that... ;) Anyway this song sounded so good, that I would like to hear it again, if you could tell me what is the name of the song :) Thank you :) !

Hey! What was the song you played in the beginning of the shows on your last tour? I thought it was Peters work. It sounded like that ...But yesterday I was surprised when I heard it when Alena Leonova was doing her performance on ice... Well they didn´t say what was the song and I don´t know it. Of course she COULD use Peters music, but the rest of the song did not sound like that... ;) Anyway this song sounded so good, that I would like to hear it again, if you could tell me what is the name of the song :) Thank you :) !

Hello Taru!
You're talking about the intro? It's Lux Aeterna (Requiem for a dream) by Clint Mansell. There's a handful of different versions of different lengths available on the internet. Now when you know what it is you can easily find it. :)

/D

Hello Taru!
You're talking about the intro? It's Lux Aeterna (Requiem for a dream) by Clint Mansell. There's a handful of different versions of different lengths available on the internet. Now when you know what it is you can easily find it. :)

/D
Hmm... "Intro" ...what a nice short word... ;) Yes, that´s what I meant. Thank you Mr D!!! Aaa... And I don´t have to wonder any more, why it did sound so familiar... I quess I have heard it in many movies, but it was in the Pain consert where it stick in to my "files" ;) Such a beautiful song it is... :)

If my memory is not completely wasted, that song was a iTunes bonus only, released already last summer, or maybe fall season.

I remember that you talked about a song that would be a itunes only song. But it seems that it has never been on itunes. Do you know why?

Btw i am really looking forward to the concert on SG25! Any chance that you can convince the rest of the band to play "Dont count me out" or "A good day to die"?

Hi, it's my first post here. Name's Ekin, I am from Azerbaijan. Been a Pain fan since 2002. Anyway i'm here regarding the exclusive track Unchain The Time. I have already bought it but it's only 192kbps. Is there any way to obtain 320 version of it? Would be cool to listen to good music with good quality.

Hej, I have 1 question for you.

Do you enjoy the gig when you come to Spain? It is true that there are not much painheads here as in other countries. Will you come back someday? I really enjoyed you last year in Murcia :)