Questions

"I mean, we’ve spent so much fucking money on this tour that’s coming in October now, just for a stage set, so it’s gonna be really cool. But we’ll see how much inflatable stuff there will be. We already blew our budget anyhow…[laughs]…but we wanted to do something really, really cool this time with the stage show. People should definitely come out and check it out. "
(с) http://www.metal-discovery.com/Interviews/pain_interview_2011_pt1.htm

so... are you going to make tour-DVD? :)

"I mean, we’ve spent so much fucking money on this tour that’s coming in October now, just for a stage set, so it’s gonna be really cool. But we’ll see how much inflatable stuff there will be. We already blew our budget anyhow…[laughs]…but we wanted to do something really, really cool this time with the stage show. People should definitely come out and check it out. "
(с) http://www.metal-discovery.com/Interviews/pain_interview_2011_pt1.htm

so... are you going to make tour-DVD? :)

I hope for this! :) :worship:
(I am not able to attend to any of your concert during fall/autumn... :()

"I mean, we’ve spent so much fucking money on this tour that’s coming in October now
So the stage set will be ready only by the autumn? Ukranian\russian fans won't enjoy this?:eek:

MD: So did you record just the nine songs or were there any other tracks that didn’t make the album?
PT: No, there’s twelve songs.
http://www.metal-discovery.com/Interviews/pain_interview_2011_pt1.htm

But Nuclearblast says bonus CD contains only 1 bonus-track
http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/products/tontraeger/cd/2cd-digi/pain-you-only-live-twice.html

:guh:

It is impossible to bring that stage-set on a plane to Russia/Ukraine..

There will also be one iTunes-only bonustrack.

And if a song doesn't turn out well, there is no reason to release it. Not even as a bonus track.

It is impossible to bring that stage-set on a plane to Russia/Ukraine..

There will also be one iTunes-only bonustrack.

And if a song doesn't turn out well, there is no reason to release it. Not even as a bonus track.

Is that stage to be seen on the graspop festival ? Or later that year in the Trix in belgium ?

I wrote a message for you and explained, well one more time:
I write a book about metal, and, if there's a possibility, I'd like to have the short interview with you, guys, but not an official one, like for the magazine, it's more like friendly talking, just a few questions. Please, if you can, give me an answer today, then I'll call the organizers of the concerts, because there's not much time left for the event date.
Thanks for understanding :)
See you soon!

I wrote a message for you and explained, well one more time:
I write a book about metal, and, if there's a possibility, I'd like to have the short interview with you, guys, but not an official one, like for the magazine, it's more like friendly talking, just a few questions. Please, if you can, give me an answer today, then I'll call the organizers of the concerts, because there's not much time left for the event date.
Thanks for understanding :)
See you soon!

Hello Irene!
We have a very tight schedual this time and have to leave immediately after the show to make the night train to Moscow. I think that the best chance to make that interview would be during the day. But, everything has to go thru our manager Ewo Pohjola who will be traveling with us this time. He's coordinating everything to fit our timeframe, and I don't know what our schedule is for the day. I suggest you send him an email at ewo@kingfooentertainment.com and hope that he's got time to organize something in such a short notice. Cool?

Cheers

/D

ooouuuppppssss... Iceland Volcano acting up again! Last year for this reason Russian shows of Immortal were canceled - the band was unable to leave Europe.
If all is well with PAINshow in Ru-Ukr? or you still don't have the information?

Hello Irene!
We have a very tight schedual this time and have to leave immediately after the show to make the night train to Moscow. I think that the best chance to make that interview would be during the day. But, everything has to go thru our manager Ewo Pohjola who will be traveling with us this time. He's coordinating everything to fit our timeframe, and I don't know what our schedule is for the day. I suggest you send him an email at ewo@kingfooentertainment.com and hope that he's got time to organize something in such a short notice. Cool?
Cool! Thanks, see you on Thursday!

Hello PAIN-members! I also have a question for you!
Several painheads from Moscow are preparing a very nice surprise for you, so it would be great to meet you before the concert or right after it. Tell me, when will it be better to pass our present to you and where.