LotFP: The Shameless is OUT NOW

I'm about 4 pages in and this is possibly one of the greatest LotFP's ever. I'm going to read the whole thing, check out a few of the artists (if not almost all of them) and then plug this edition on RC.

Also, my question on whether anyone here's heard Klabautamann was answered when I saw the Island review. Awesome, something else for me to check out.

Well, I have read the whole issue a couple of times. I have enjoyed it very much. Congratulations to everyone involved.

The highlights for me were:

- Jim initial rant. I was laughing out loud with this: "Who's left? Paid costumers? First of all, I don't need you [...] You help feed my CD habit".
- The Twilight Oddisey interview. Some really good questions from Dave Burns (I happen to enjoy his interviews more than his articles/reviews). TO people seemed like smart and down to earth guys.
- Lot's of bands to check out. I was appealed immediately by the Dusk and Upwards of Endtime reviews.

Looking forward for the next issue.

erekose said:
Well, I have read the whole issue a couple of times.
You are a glutton for punishment. :)

The Twilight Oddisey interview. Some really good questions from Dave Burns (I happen to enjoy his interviews more than his articles/reviews)
Thanks. I also enjoy the interviews more myself on some levels. The entire process is much more fun and educational for me in a way.