Love of Live (part två)

Taaaaakeeeee! :headbang:

HELNORSK SVARTMETALL!

When I saw Taake the first time, they played on a tiny stage, about 30 cm tall. So my extremely drunk friend walked up and played air-guitar while the real guitarist tried to push him away. It was a pretty fun sight for people who knew him, but I think I would be pretty annoyed if some fucked up jackass stumbled onto the stage.

HELNORSK SVARTMETALL!

When I saw Taake the first time, they played on a tiny stage, about 30 cm tall. So my extremely drunk friend walked up and played air-guitar while the real guitarist tried to push him away. It was a pretty fun sight for people who knew him, but I think I would be pretty annoyed if some fucked up jackass stumbled onto the stage.

HELNORSK SVARTMETAL!!! :headbang:

Really, what a brilliant band; absolutely love it. I usually hate all these clowns of the Black Scene, but Taake is really old school and, musically speaking, much superior to 95% of that type of bands.

Hahahaha that's incredibly funny, something similar happened when Mystic Circle :)rolleyes:) came here; there were actually guys on stage taking pics of themselves with the band whilst they were playing. You should've seen the agony of the guitarist, poor guy.

yesterday i went to

53407991.jpg

The highlight of the show was of course Moonsorrow! ^^ The sound was great and they were just awesome!! :worship: I would argue anyone who would ever claim that Moonsorrow is not a live band! Their performance yesterday was simply fantastic. Here's one vid i filmed, i'm afraid you can't hear very well how great they sounded, but have a look anyway.

Heidevolk and Eluveitie were great as well.

After having been at the gigs and festivals were Korpiklaani played about 6 times before and never having watched them play, we decided to finally give them a go and stayed to watch their entire show yesterday :lol: I can definitely see what all the fuss is about and why they are so popular, but yeah, that's not my cup of tea. It was fun to see them once but if you heard 2-3 songs, you've heard them all - as they all sound alike to me... Anyway, as i liked their stage settings i was so generous as to film them as well :lol::lol::lol:

more vids HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
yesterday i went to

53407991.jpg

The highlight of the show was of course Moonsorrow! ^^ The sound was great and they were just awesome!! :worship: I would argue anyone who would ever claim that Moonsorrow is not a live band! Their performance yesterday was simply fantastic. Here's one vid i filmed, i'm afraid you can't hear very well how great they sounded, but have a look anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trrD-Cy24Bk

Heidevolk and Eluveitie were great as well.

After having been at the gigs and festivals were Korpiklaani played about 6 times before and never having watched them play, we decided to finally give them a go and stayed to watch their entire show yesterday :lol: I can definitely see what all the fuss is about and why they are so popular, but yeah, that's not my cup of tea. It was fun to see them once but if you heard 2-3 songs, you've heard them all - as they all sound alike to me... Anyway, as i liked their stage settings i was so generous as to film them as well :lol::lol::lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgYHNOTmH3k

more vids HERE

Thanks for the videos Elvina! Korpiklaani bores the hell out of me too, and I can't wait for the day I see Moonsorrow live.

The show was INSANE!! TAAKE WAS FUCKING AWESOME, DAMN..those guys are fucking good..way better than Mayhem who also was fucking great but Taake was the feeling of the night..I took a picture with one of the Taake's guitarrist
OgAAAGzv8sRNwrEXfXvZJ5ksxcQJF_1OVdVpoAQACrkomK2dyhzTWeW6JSy84wj3ISvWJu5w8lJ_snb1wlY7tQ3uNOoAm1T1UJ-g_BAzJUSy7jLU2YnJKHo-EAz-.jpg

OgAAAPjP1NvaaBs5C-UMqZ9CkXHDTGovn-R0AptbX0BeQ6gy5QUqPR0RzSYoTiDH3Y0snxUF3CjK2mn-ppJDIzSQCGUAm1T1UB12BESNclYxiXVxtI17uptwIaMn.jpg

OgAAALux3r8MaWJ9KkIF4hjHMtO-aoxXc-hrKqL6OI2vFHkJdqGPWSiWygcyG-UEIcotFfZrQmTyfImpGAIzwbZHQRAAm1T1UAhZPPCfdnsRH40bwiQ1s-19ifmG.jpg

OgAAAEaKuYMZUnTENJZaXZzCTpfL8hyZmOz84mRIfYp5wRYFM7-LDj8rYT1Q-eiK7r2ar5UkjaMGSHFh8LB0U6lguHEAm1T1UIF4fpxxCME-KFOzqMhKKZzE3NV4.jpg

OgAAAH9v5jOkZzEM5_YdFwAlZd2bGQlQeTCbRtbIuwGOcYLaR8Cz9dNa4OjC1AhtRaHrNZTDhA5JdF12l4TEYqL-0HcAm1T1UDXwfYYHU0XPNTcaHzkqvMXdS0TF.jpg

Mayhem:
OgAAAOEzsSbR_c0-5B-6meb6vzToSmxC1UH3NpiasY1ZEOuK33gC0gv-D1c3OLI7wlscYuOAb3MUefOgeuODMXCVwYoAm1T1UFQpGLUBM5VHvFEgg59PhFoKaLbN.jpg

OgAAAIe1ZfAc880lRGbKUoiSGRulOGs_2aUY5Wv4tRxUU62WB7JX3Pa6YrKSlxQckNxIHjJ1sai0e246bB9WfnqmCyMAm1T1UIFuxruBQdf9jx737K3YW41BkejF.jpg

OgAAAOucN3r2m0qt4Ba8KZOl5MNEqbigl82-qLMXI5j3lk5hQA3TVT15ofrtDw8AYSc2rPKflg-5BoPhlj_SnJa6LnQAm1T1UKlmU6P8iRQF4tAx-j5cVSn4opw1.jpg

OgAAAOucN3r2m0qt4Ba8KZOl5MNEqbigl82-qLMXI5j3lk5hQA3TVT15ofrtDw8AYSc2rPKflg-5BoPhlj_SnJa6LnQAm1T1UKlmU6P8iRQF4tAx-j5cVSn4opw1.jpg

OgAAABGI-XZUrY7ECZIhT3EVMPvCztg0AEk6SJSAs2UaDguejspfDvnLGHvRpl0znMQSn98CyJ5QZxWYMoYe3Ar-xo0Am1T1UJWpM_ErPi3crX1xbX4vR4wUUzfW.jpg

Just back from the Power Of Metal show in Hamburg yesterday, with Thaurorod, Mercenary, Psychotic Waltz, Symphony X and Nevermore playing. All in all a great show, all bands performed well, so in the end it was up to musical taste which was good or not. My winner; Psychotic Waltz! Great news is that they are planning a new album and hopefully more touring after that...