• hAtE

Votes: 31 66.0%

• Total voters

loWildChild

Haistakaapa vittu!
Nov 23, 2001
Göteborg
www.scythes-of-bodom.tk
Hi "friends" of bodom board. What all of u think? Love or Hate? what is the TRUE?

I have to say that HATE is always better than LOVE. LOVE dont exist. Only hate and egoism. And lies. It dictates human relations.

ive to said that i hate no one, but love is a lie. always

At the moment I only feel hate, because of the thing called examns and because of the fact I missed the X-mass festival yesterday (Marduk, Dark funeral, Behemoth, Enthroned, Cannibal corpse,...)

Originally posted by Marie
Poor loWildChild .... She's gone away finally ?

;)

Marie:tickled:

no!!! hehehe. she is still with me!!!! but both knows that love is hard. and when is not a lie, u are exposed to break or hurt seriously ur heart. i love her. she loves me. but this is an exception!!!!! hehe

the best sensation in world is the sensation i sense when i hear metal music. what u think about it?

LOVE :) - :D - :loco: - :s - :cry:
HATE :mad: - :mad: - :mad: - :mad:
METAL :) - :headbang: - :hotjump: - :lol:

OK loWildChild I surrender...I get more chills because of metal than because of love.:bah:

Let's say :
1/ food
2/ metal
3/ love

....just imagine mix up 3.....:loco: :loco: :loco:

Marie:D

i can love and i can hate , i do both of the too with a passion...
there is some ppl that a love to death and other i hate to death.
love is not always a lie and hate not always a truth.

arwen, creo que me mandaste un e-mail o algo preguntandome por las fotos de Granada, no?. No me acuerdo muy bien que me decias.... dimelo otra vez por aqui, o enviame otra vez el e-mail, porque el original lo borré sin querer....

:cry: