Love Or Sex?

LOVE OR SEX ??????????

• LOVE

Votes: 76 74.5%
  • SEX

Votes: 26 25.5%

• Total voters
Holy fuck, talk about a thread ressurection. i guess we can move this to off topic to begin again.

I actually voted for sex. You may all think of me morally devoid after this, but in the end, a good fucking is always more fun for me in the end. Love causes too many problems it seems, cos people end up getting hurt when you totally give yourself emotionally to them. but when you just bang someone, like a 'friend with benefits' (aka: fuck buddy), there is no paperwork, no stuff to worry about, no politics, no rules, you both get pleased and then you go back to being buds or whatnot. Until you get horny again. :p I am admittedly a bit of a 'manizer', or someone that can check out guys and be like 'ohhhh yeah....' But i guess thats just me. Flame away...:D

Fenrir13 said:
Holy fuck, talk about a thread ressurection. i guess we can move this to off topic to begin again.

I actually voted for sex. You may all think of me morally devoid after this, but in the end, a good fucking is always more fun for me in the end. Love causes too many problems it seems, cos people end up getting hurt when you totally give yourself emotionally to them.
knowing all to well, tal. . .

woah, so many people who dont post here anymore...

anyway:
Love or sex??? well, bite me, Im not gonna choose :p

Fenrir13 said:

I actually voted for sex. You may all think of me morally devoid after this, but in the end, a good fucking is always more fun for me in the end. Love causes too many problems it seems, cos people end up getting hurt when you totally give yourself emotionally to them. but when you just bang someone, like a 'friend with benefits' (aka: fuck buddy), there is no paperwork, no stuff to worry about, no politics, no rules, you both get pleased and then you go back to being buds or whatnot. Until you get horny again. :p I am admittedly a bit of a 'manizer', or someone that can check out guys and be like 'ohhhh yeah....' But i guess thats just me. Flame away...:D

I have to agree.........mostly because love sucks. Not worth all the shit you have to endure. Doesnt mean I'm not a "nice" girl though. :D

> I am admittedly a bit of a 'manizer', or someone that can check out
> guys and be like 'ohhhh yeah....' But i guess thats just me. Flame away...

IM MOVING TO FINLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!±@£¢¼§³²¦¬¤¢±@£¦¤£¤¬³ :loco:

:lol: :D

But yeah, Like a lot of folks said, love can suck, and it hurts, a lot of folks involved. To much for to little it seems in the end of it all. Some may beg to differ, and for those who make it, I give 'em all the power in the world and shake their hand. I'm not against it in the least, i am just saying i dunno if its for me.

I guess i am one of those folks that has trouble handling full blown, just 2 people and no one else serious relationships due to my nature, i guess. I mean, i am notorious, in and out of relationships, for excessive window shopping and 'i'd SO let him bone me' comments :lol: Like i said, the fuck buddy is my big belief, nothing like a couple good buddies that can keep away from the overly emotional part, continue being buds that drink or do whatever, but just give each other a good rogering when needed :D

alright, i chose love. I have a really really strong relationship with my girlfriend of 5 months, and i live for her. It hurts really really bad when i need her and she isnt there, so i understand when people say love hurts. Someitmes i just need her to comfort me when im down, and when she isnt there it really hurts.

i can live without sex, but i cant live without my love because thats the only thing that im alive for. its a great feeling when someone needs you and you need the same person.

I voted for love, although I agree it can hurt... A LOT... Epecially when you are deeply in love with a person that you know it's worthy of your love, but at the end someone ELSE gets the goods. :cry:
But I wouldn't fuck a friend just for the sake of being "satisfied" in that respect... And certainly, not just ANYONE (aka, ugly dudes)... I can be a bitch when I'm drunk, but hey... that's not me, and I ain't blind, if you know what I mean, hehehe. Maybe I get drunk to forget my love, and it worked for a while but it all ends up being the same once you are sober... And that hurts much more...