Love

i remember a thread, a bit in the same way

At least we can believe in love at first sight. and I see this as a relief.

Originally posted by miranda B
yeah your right about that.
lt is a good subject with all this shit going on in the world.

well thats thanks to the fucking yanks, maybe now everybody has noticed what a retard Bush is, at last it looks like everybody will finally realise how corrupt America really is and people will soon see the huge problems they have over there......fucking yanks....hate'em (not all)

When i meet this girl she was too young and i never saw her as a woman then. But after 3 years i saw her again and after a deep talk i did realize how fantastic and lovely she is!

A month and 16 days together!

Originally posted by paradiselost
When i meet this girl she was too young and i never saw her as a woman then. But after 3 years i saw her again and after a deep talk i did realize how fantastic and lovely she is!

A month and 16 days together!

nice one:)
goodluck together

So I want to know.
Do any off you believe in love at first side?
Are there still some romantic people left in this world.

i dont consider myself romantic but believe_and experienced_love at first sight 4 years ago and were still together. hey and even in 15 min. he will be here in paris with me. i think this one of the best days of my life:)

Originally posted by Cerulean
Gheheh, dat zeggen ze óók al allemaal. Nuja, ik oordeel alleen maar op wat ik persoonlijk heb meegemaakt. Achteraf bekeken nogal grappig

oke dat is lullig voor je maar je kunt niet zeggen dat iedereen zo is omdat jij dat heb meegemaakt.:)

:lol: :lol:
you cant asked a girl that question it is indecent:lol: :lol:

its pretty easy to do so though...
'hey honey we can watch a movie, go mad about it and then we can bum eachother'