Loyal Fans Of The Quest, Hear My Call!

Astrolis

Producer/Composer at AM3
Dec 9, 2010
Mountains of Earth
Hello My Fellow Loyal Quest Fans,

You may be wondering why I'm contacting you here today. We all know that the day has come, that our beloved Quest has come to an end. But many of you, or better, most of you I don't know, but ever since I woke up today and read the news, I was destined to continue the spirit and eventually the legacy of the Quest. This may take time, and may be a long process, but I'm willing to put all my efforts for the time being into creating a community for fellow (sad or even happy) Quest followers. Personally, I'm really sorry to read and hear about these tragic events.

Back to the story, I want to create a community for the Quest lovers and eventually a place where people can adore and share their Metal moments. Much like the PQ forums, but just a little bit more broad music wise. (In terms of Metal) However, generally for the PQ community. This is solely to continue the legacy of the Quest, to its potential return date, if it even will return, but who knows?
All I'm asking, is anyone from this community willing to help me build a community? Not asking for you to sell yourself, just a helping hand for me to get started.
It's just a thought, and I'm willing, just asking if anyone else is willing...

Kind Regards to my fellow brothers,

Astrolis

Based on what you have described you want to achieve with this community idea, isn't it already being achieved through this forum?

Everyone on here can openly talk about any bands here, Power Quest or otherwise. They can openly talk about other forms of entertainment and life in general on this forum.

King's got it on the nose - we have that community right here. We've never been 100% PQ-only, we discuss and make threads for a whole range of various stuff. Not that I don't appreciate the sentiment it just seems like we're lucky enough to already have the place you describe.

Yar, what the others said. Totally appreciate the effort though, dude! I call this place home, though, and I absolutely love it here. Couldn't pay me to leave (well... maybe if the price was nice ;) )!

Now you know what would be REALLY awesome is if all of us played different instruments and could make a split-screen cover of a PQ song... I can play keys! :p

Hahaha, I'm sorry, I thought they were going to shut down this forum, which I CERTAINLY hope not! So, I was going to work on creating something of the same, just elsewhere. Also I went to bed right after I posted the thread, that's the reason for a little later response.

I do see this a home, being a heavy Quest follower and will so for the rest of my life. I just don't hope they shut down this forum. Then my life will fall apart totally! :/

A

No worries dude! Steve said the forum will remain here and I'm very happy for that :)

Haha, I'm afraid I could only potentially contribute by providing the most horrible singing voice you could possibly imagine! :lol:

Hahaha, my voice used to be alto-soprano when I was singing. But now, I haven't practiced for years so I have no idea what my vocal range is now or how it sounds now. Probably baritone, haha. :rofl:

A

The forums on here do actually cost a subscription, just so you all know...I set up a forum for another established band and we were offered the paid forum (which we opted for) or an ad-supported one. Not sure if that's on offer to everyone, though.

I would contribute if I could, but I doubt this forum is going to close anytime soon. PQ havent even really disbanded yet, they still plan on performing some farewell shows throughout 2013.

Yeh, I'll of course continue to support the Quest no matter what and continue to contribute to his "home". Which I've been a proud member since the end of 2010. Took some time for me to find a real home, but this is definitely the best place yet.

A