LSD Drums - Snares v.1. selling now! (incl. teaserclips)

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
EDIT: Selling now!: LSD Drums

yo.

I've just finished making the first version of the LSD Drums Samplepack "Metalsnares"

V.1 will be for sale very soon.

it contains 6 different main-snares, each of those folders has again 5 different sub-folders with different processing etc, some slightly different, some radically....some raw, some with heavy processing, all of them mix-ready and cut accurately.

for every one of those 30 different snares there are soft, medium and hard hits as well as rim shots.

updates with more snares, and also kicks and toms are planned.

here are some examples of the snares in this package:

Sn5HPH

Sn5HPR

Sn1ARH

Sn1ARR

Sn1HPH

Sn2HPH

Sn2HPR

Sn3HPR

Sn3PH

Sn4HPR

Sn4PH

Sn6HPH

!: on these teaser samples there's some noise in the tail (after the actual hit), the versions in the actual package won't have that noise.

also: don't expect to like all the snares...some of them are really cracky, some are rather mellow, some are very ringy....but you should find something that matches your taste/mix

EDIT: Selling now!: LSD Drums

EDIT2: v1.2 selling......(3 more root snares)

Great! Theese will be awesome to blend with Slate (and to get away from the Snare12/Kick10 sound)!
When are you releasing the pack and how much will it cost?

Great! Theese will be awesome to blend with Slate (and to get away from the Snare12/Kick10 sound)!
When are you releasing the pack and how much will it cost?

yeah, that's mainly why I created them, was fed up with hearing the same sample over and over again, lol.

v1 will most likely be released this week.
I'll have to do some calculations before I can announce the final price, but it will definitely not be expensive.

plan on having lower pitched snares? these are pretty high for metal in my opinion. would get very lost very quickly with drop c and lower

yep.
many lower pitched ones coming also.
jst wanted to do the ones first that sneap and slate samples don't cover.
next will be "fat city" style snares etc, but that'll take roughly 2 weeks

Added a KSE type snare to the pack (thanks Joey for the request)

Sn6HPH

more will be following in 2-4 weeks.

Beta-Testers: make sure to download your updated Snarepack in 45mins.

and leave some feedback ;)

thanks for the offers, I've got many beta testers already, but I'll soon be able to announce a price for the package and it won't be much.

not sure yet if I'll be offering snarepack, kickpack and tompack seperately or as one combined package...what do yous think?