LTD AL 600 vs JACKSON RR24

Yeah well the SV is a whole other price-class you're talking about.. I don't quite like the look of the SV (sorry :p) but I do like the Edwards models (although I haven't played one of those yet) in both looks and specs.

I have absolutely not the slightest problem with reaching all frets so I don't need the cutout (but if you have small hands it will come in handy I guess). I don't need a neck-pickup, on my other guitar I never even used it (not even on rare occasion).

You don't like the look of a SV but you like the look of the Edwards? :rolleyes:

why

agree

me too just a bit though

Know what I think would be best for you?
An Edwards E-AL-128, the Scythe or Sawtooth guitar as originally intended. Japanese original RR shape, amazing build quality (people say) and good specs aswell, mostly good if not better then the Alexi 600. Depending on where you live it might be alot cheaper then the AL-600 aswell.

Still I prefer the RR24 myself, but again both the AL-600 and RR24 are equally as good and it's all coming down to which you like better yourself. They feel different when you play them but in the end they're VERY alike.
650073439_5_OI14.jpeg

650070856_5_d3EW.jpeg

You don't like the look of a SV but you like the look of the Edwards? :rolleyes:

Yes, the SV looks way different in my eyes. ;) I think it's because of the neck pickup (which sounds odd but I mean it).

I had the same options, a LE Jackson RR24 (the one with the creame/white binding and reverse sharkfin inlays)
and an ESP LTD AL-600 in White w/ Black Bevels. The only difference is that
the AL-600 was $650 USD and
the LE RR24 was $600 USD

I had enough time to try them out at my local Guitar Center, IMO I liked the Jackson better, the feel of the neck, killer looks, and the fact that I get to save 50 bucks
The 24th fret on these guitars are very easy to reach, so don worry about those, but the ESP LTD was a bit easier, they both sound great but I perfer Jackson
BTW this was in my local craigslist ad, I even found a 1988 Custom Shop Jackson Soloist for $500 bucks

Know what I think would be best for you?
An Edwards E-AL-128, the Scythe or Sawtooth guitar as originally intended. Japanese original RR shape, amazing build quality (people say) and good specs aswell, mostly good if not better then the Alexi 600. Depending on where you live it might be alot cheaper then the AL-600 aswell.
i totally agree! but i dont know where to find them plus i wont have that mony til june and i live in south america

Yes.

All american Alexi guitars are a different shape than the ones Alexi actually uses (except when he occasionally uses one of the aforementioned American guitars).

Their lower wing is longer, while the japanese ones (and ones used by Alexi) are just like the actual RR shape. Look.

espalelaih.jpg

eal128sawtooth.jpg

Yes.

All american Alexi guitars are a different shape than the ones Alexi actually uses (except when he occasionally uses one of the aforementioned American guitars).

Their lower wing is longer, while the japanese ones (and ones used by Alexi) are just like the actual RR shape. Look.

got it, and what floyd rose is better edwards or ltd?

thank u..

You could order one straight from thomann.de and trust me, they're worth it over the AL-600.
I will NEVER EVER get an AL-600 in my ENTIRE life (unless it's a mega bargain)..
An Edwards is very possible.. I mean come on when you have the choice between them the decision ain't that hard..

sure.. only thing is.. scythe or sawtooth ?????

I always loved the look of the scythe but since december I kinda started to doubt that. The sawtooth is bought far more then the scythe so the scythe one would be more exclusive but I guess I like them both. I think I'd choose for the Scythe one but I love the look of the sawtooth aswell.

Hard choice, but I think the scythe.. Also I get quite some fingerprints on my RR (black) and that would be harder to see on white. I keep cleaning it and cleaning it and I can always find a spot or fingerprint when I'm done cleaning.. :zombie: