\m/ Thrash Metal Discussion \m/

Im listening to think this right now.
Your right the vocals are even better here.
Machine Dream fucking blew my mind.
Thanks man, probobly would of took me a lot
longer to find this band if I didnt make this thread.

Antagonist
Technical aggressive speed/thrash. All the intensity of Bonded By Blood, Darkness Descends, and such with some pretty intricate riff work to make it unique.

Aspid
Technical Pestilence-influenced thrash/death with snarling Russian vocals and the greatest guitar tone ever given to thrash metal.

Dream Death
Thrash/doom with a really raw and aggressive sound. Celtic Frost inspired, undoubtedly.

End Amen
Contains two Psychotic Waltz members and the guy that changed Deathrow from a mediocre Kreator worship band into a first-rate tech/prog thrash band. Take a guess at what they play.

Have Mercy
A band that played Bay Area thrash in the cesspool that was the East Coast scene. They would have been a pioneering Metallica worship band had the material on their only EP not been written prior to even the 1985 Master of Puppets demo.

Hexenhaus
Inconsistent band, but their debut is excellent. Melodic but evil speed/thrash with some really twisted guitar soloing. Think mid-80's Destruction meets Mercyful Fate.

Tension
The neglected younger brother of early Overkill and Metal Church. Classic poser-killing speed/thrash.

Antagonist
Technical aggressive speed/thrash. All the intensity of Bonded By Blood, Darkness Descends, and such with some pretty intricate riff work to make it unique.

Aspid
Technical Pestilence-influenced thrash/death with snarling Russian vocals and the greatest guitar tone ever given to thrash metal.

Dream Death
Thrash/doom with a really raw and aggressive sound. Celtic Frost inspired, undoubtedly.

End Amen
Contains two Psychotic Waltz members and the guy that changed Deathrow from a mediocre Kreator worship band into a first-rate tech/prog thrash band. Take a guess at what they play.

Have Mercy
A band that played Bay Area thrash in the cesspool that was the East Coast scene. They would have been a pioneering Metallica worship band had the material on their only EP not been written prior to even the 1985 Master of Puppets demo.

Hexenhaus
Inconsistent band, but their debut is excellent. Melodic but evil speed/thrash with some really twisted guitar soloing. Think mid-80's Destruction meets Mercyful Fate.

Tension
The neglected younger brother of early Overkill and Metal Church. Classic poser-killing speed/thrash.

I have learned more from you
in one post than I have
from any teacher ive ever had...

Well Done sir, Well done.

Abandoned
Xentrix
Anacrusis
Imperium
Coroner (yes I believe they don't get enough recognition)
Intruder
Znowhite
Hallows Eve
Stos

Heathen
DRI

Damn I forgot Heathen on my list. Do you really consider DRI thrash? I consider them the basic hardcore band (I mean old school hardcore) like S.O.D.