Maiden album artwork revealed, plus single details

Spruce Goose said:
Sp how is the Bruce DVD??

It's 3 dvds, so i haven't gotten through all of it yet.

The Dive Dive Live and Skunkworks stuff is stuff that I've wanted to see for years and years. So... it was cool to finally get to see it. Having said that though, I don't think either of them are things that I'm likely to watch over and over again.

I'm about half way through the Scream For Me Brazil section now, and that's tops. It's not a pro-shot & produced thing though... it's more like a reall really good bootleg than a proper concert dvd, ya know?

Disc three is all the promo videos, + the samson concert footage, plus an interview about the ToS album. Aint watched any of that yet though.

Blitzkrieg said:
I like the concept of the Virtual XI art. One of my fav album covers.

I have the poster, it rocks.

I love it too, and have the poster on my wall!
crap album hpwever..

:headbang:

The Clansman I would put in the top 3 Maiden songs... at least top 5.

Also, Fear of the Dark's cover is better than anything released since, so don't forget that.

FOTD's art is cool, but one of the simpler Maiden ones (along with the debut and Killers). I like the ones with a bit more to them, like NOTB and Virtual XI.

Does the Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son art have any ties to the concept, or did they just go with it because it looked cool? I have always wondered, but assumed the later, which is why I never really took to it.

Just looked cool. Someone might say something about the foetus thing being a metaphor for something, but I've never been one for metaphors. Cool cover though.

My favourite covers have always been Killers, NOTB and Live After Death. Strangely, I never really liked the Powerslave and Somewhere in Time covers that much.

New album is NOT gonna be 'mastered'? Why the heck not? o_O

Now I already can't wait for the remastered version to come out..