Make a Wish thread

Tut Ankh Amon said:
MP%20Jones%20Beach%20Soundcheck%20front.jpg
holy motha' fuckin' shit!!!!! !:worship: !:headbang:

hm...a bit luck in life, a more interesting job, to visit lots of great metal concerts and festivals, to leave that fuckin´ germany one day...

i dunno...the most important thing is to leave germany...it´s so fuckin´ boring here...most of people don´t understand me, but that´s my oppinion...perhaps finland...i like that country, i have been there for 3 times...but, i can´t speak finish, so it makes no sence :( i can´t go there with only some swearings i know *laugh* but, like i said, i dunno where i´ll go in future...the only thing i know is that i´ll not stay in germany forever...

ah, i see. japan? that language is very hard to learn, i think. but, i wish you all the best that your dream will come true one day ;)

Yeah, Japanese it's a hard language to learn.......which I am learning it, but taking a break from learning it for a little bit. My problem is that I have too many dreams. One, is my music, which is a given. Two, is to move to Japan and work for a computer company or something and three is in the CIA which is probably the one I'll wind up doing, but we'll see.

I'd like to move from here, too...shitty country...hate the people who are moving here...especially from sountern countries...fuck I hate them...
but dunno where could be better...I am thinking of moving to USA...because of weather extremes for me...or to scandinavia...sweden or finland....or maybe Islandia...love that country ;)