Make a Wish thread

@Tut & Rappio, so you guys are still in that phase, when you get all excited about a girl's bra..? :rolleyes:
Thank God, my husband never had that phase, he'll rather play with my boobs than with my bra! ;) :D
Besides, don't you think it would look quite silly if you acted like our kitten, running around in the house with my bra hanging from your mouth..? Well, whatever rocks your boat, I guess :lol:

the thing is they suppose if they got you're bra then you are actually wearing none.. heh folk, normal people change their underwear, so they got more then only one

Janina said:
@Tut & Rappio, so you guys are still in that phase, when you get all excited about a girl's bra..? :rolleyes:
Thank God, my husband never had that phase, he'll rather play with my boobs than with my bra! ;) :D
Besides, don't you think it would look quite silly if you acted like our kitten, running around in the house with my bra hanging from your mouth..? Well, whatever rocks your boat, I guess :lol:
oh, so we actually would have permition to touch you boobs? Then it's another story :p

Nonono... :Smug:
I just meant, that if it really is such a turn on for you guys to play with my bra, then you must be even weirder than I thought. :loco:

There is only one guy, who's allowed to play with my boobs and I guess you know who I mean ;)

Tut Ankh Amon said:
it's not a turn on goddamnit, its a joke! :lol: :p

Damn, I was already trying to choose, which ones I'll send to you :lol:

@Mag, so you're my husband, huh..? :eek: In that case, who is that guy, who's living here with us??

@Yetti, well, that's a wish which won't come true ;)

Janina said:
@Mag, so you're my husband, huh..? !:eek: In that case, who is that guy, who's living here with us??
He's an impostor sweetheart!
Quick, get away while he's sleeping and go to your mother's.. I'll meet you there in a couple of days after I take care of some business and then everything will be alright... I promise

MagSec4 said:
He's an impostor sweetheart!
Quick, get away while he's sleeping and go to your mother's.. I'll meet you there in a couple of days after I take care of some business and then everything will be alright... I promise

Oh, and for all these years I've thought that he really is the guy I married... :eek:
Can you ever forgive me for all those dirty things I've done with him?? :erk: