Males and Females

I feel the exact same way. I also get put off by any bullshit like bad breath or body hair. It's really shit.

Yep. I've slept with a total of six women in my life. Couldn't orgasm the first time with any of them. The best ones helped me out with some post-coital oral, though.

Well that sucks. Better make the boyfriend break for one of those hitachi things.

Nah, it's definitely mainly on me. Never did masturbate much. Got a 40 dollar vibrator recently so hopefully I'll understand my own body a little better, used it once but couldn't get past the "Why am I not orgasming!!!" thought. I've heard that's one of the main problems for women who can't get off, focusing on the goal too much.

Keen advice here, dudes. Make sure you date women who can masturbate to completion.

Then on Saturday I'm having dinner with this couple and after dinner we're probably gonna go back to their place and I'm gonna bang the girl..

So this happened. It was cool. The guy pretty much just watched me rail his girl for like an hour. It wasn't really that awkward. Didn't finish, but she came like 5 times. The sex was maybe 6/10. Girl sucks a mean dick, though, she got all the way to the balls.

At one point she sucked his dick a bit while I was hitting it from behind, but otherwise he just watched with his clothes on. Afterwards we shook hands and they both thanked me.

Been talking to a 38 year old woman I see regularly at goth nights. She's a nice person and seems interested in me, but she gets stupid drunk every time I see her which is kind of a turn off. I made out with her last time I was there and she was a horrible kisser. Whatever, she's cute as fuck otherwise so I plan on sticking it out.

Well I'm starting to feel that certain girls around me would be into me if I wanted to. I can think of like three out of my head that I would thoroughly enjoy hitting on, getting a beer with, etc. But I'm taken, of course.

On one hand, that is very comfortable, especially considering I wouldn't change my girl for any other, on the other, I would really enjoy hitting on this chick from my class. It's not like I insist though.

I was just kinda, not thinking about it, just, it came across my mind, how that would be.

I have an unusual situation where I want a threesome with a really hot chick but just so I can beat the shit out of her and call her a slut while my boyfriend rails her ass. Then throw her out the door naked and whip her clothes at her head.

Wish there were more chicks here so I could see if anyone sympathizes. Man, felt good to get off my chest though.

I have an unusual situation where I want a threesome with a really hot chick but just so I can beat the shit out of her and call her a slut while my boyfriend rails her ass. Then throw her out the door naked and whip her clothes at her head.

Wish there were more chicks here so I could see if anyone sympathizes. Man, felt good to get off my chest though.
Post a Craigslist ad. You can probably find this if you're a hot enough couple.

Eh. They call 'em unicorns for a reason. Then again I guess you're not looking for a bi girl so much as a straight girl with low self-esteem...maybe not that difficult after all.

Pretty sure it's a pipe dream that just isn't gonna happen. Even if we found someone willing to let me beat the shit out of her and punch her in the face and probably cut her, take it up the ass, be completely humiliated and tortured all night, still gotta worry about STD's. I'd demand a full panel testing. Not to mention the annoying and very real possibility of her falling in love with one of us, probably me, because I turn women gay. If we could just find an open-minded prostitute who I knew would fuck off forever after the night is done, that'd be cool. But risky to try finding one, and not likely to happen.

Just a fantasy of mine, that's all.