Males and Females

What's wrong with good old fashioned rough sex?

Why does there have to be all of this blood and piss and and shitty fisting? Is this what Jesus died for?

Well yeah, I'm nuts, but I'm a pretty well adjusted and self aware nutjob. Its not like I enjoy all that stuff done to me by the way, except some blood stuff sometimes, I just really get off on the idea of ruining a woman. I know the psychological reasons for it too, no need to ponder.

Anyways, as you were.

I know the psychological reasons for it too, no need to ponder.

You were an ugly child and grew an intense loathing of all things feminine for your inability to fuck Chad, but then you found your Drogo and now you just want to rape the world together?

I was talking to this guy who I thought might've been cool (and to be honest I guess he still is) but then he says I like you a lot but your hair is not my favorite thing about you, physically.

Fuck out of here. I can't date a guy who doesn't like my hair. yeah, think I'm done with talking to people.

Edit: argh, I hate this. My ex loved everything about me pretty much. I didn't have to try at all. I miss that. Miss him too. Excuse me while I drink a bottle of baileys tonight.

I was talking to this guy who I thought might've been cool (and to be honest I guess he still is) but then he says I like you a lot but your hair is not my favorite thing about you, physically.

Fuck out of here. I can't date a guy who doesn't like my hair. yeah, think I'm done with talking to people.

Edit: argh, I hate this. My ex loved everything about me pretty much. I didn't have to try at all. I miss that. Miss him too. Excuse me while I drink a bottle of baileys tonight.

Most listened to band: Summoning

gotta be something to do with it m8

That's a bummer, but you at least draw interest and have the recent memory of being wanted.

Just imagine the experience of at least half of men, being nearly invisible, the world having no use for you, women having no interest in you whatsoever, being greeted with scowls in the most innocent of social interactions. This shit is grating. I try very hard to stay polite and respectful, and I am, but it's so easy to understand why so many guys become misogynistic assholes.

Just imagine the experience of at least half of men, being nearly invisible, the world having no use for you, women having no interest in you whatsoever, being greeted with scowls in the most innocent of social interactions. This shit is grating. I try very hard to stay polite and respectful, and I am, but it's so easy to understand why so many guys become misogynistic assholes.

I'm a perpetual virgin and women are uninterested in me as well, but lolwut? At least half of men? Stop projecting bro.

EDIT: I mean seriously, I don't get men that are like this. Why do people have such issues admitting that they're the ones with a problem? You're an angry loser, fucking accept it and enjoy a life of internet forums and masturbation. Dwell on this kind of shit and it's only going to make you worse off.

Most listened to band: Summoning

gotta be something to do with it m8

Wrong.

I got back from seeing Satan and I took that girl with me. Great fucking show. Still no sex :( but we both were fucking exhausted after the set anyways. I'm not sure if I really even like this girl. I mean, I want to have sex with her and she's fun to hang out with, but she's kinda...dumb. Like, she fucking believes Ancient Aliens and that the pyramids were made by aliens. Like, da fuck?

she fucking believes Ancient Aliens and that the pyramids were made by aliens. Like, da fuck?

So what you're saying is she demonstrates risk taking behavior, accepting a belief with such an extremely small probability. Sex should be right around the corner. Especially if she begins to suspect you may be an alien.