Males and Females

No I treat my hair better. That actually gets washed on a regular basis.

If I spill a nasty glob of ketchup on my shirt, yeah Ill hand wash it out, but everyday wear? No wash. Not necessary. Waste of water.

If I spill a nasty glob of ketchup on my shirt, yeah Ill hand wash it out, but everyday wear? No wash. Not necessary. Waste of water.

I have a friend like this and he smells like shit. I avoid sitting close to him in class.

I've been terribly horny the last couple days. I masturbate to the stupidest thoughts like fucking my exes in the ass. And some ugly girls too. It usually doesn't make sense to lower your masturbatory thoughts standard but you know shit hit the fan when it does. And dirty things too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you put on deodorant everyday dude? For me this is a must, unscented Mitchum, one for my pits and another for my crotch. It's an amazing product, especially if you don't wash everyday.

How do you get decent pussy smelling like that?

I hope you at least floss and brush everyday.

Anyway, I'm having such a difficult time just hooking up with women "of appropriate age" lately. I don't act like I do here, I'm pretty much cordial and just go with the flow. It seems every girl my age (late 20's early 30's) is out of time and wants to get into something serious fast. Hooking up with college girls is losing its charm and I think I look and/or feel too old (although I think I look like a normal guy; not a creep) to be around 20-24 year olds.

This is a weird age.

Anyway, I'm having such a difficult time just hooking up with women "of appropriate age" lately. I don't act like I do here, I'm pretty much cordial and just go with the flow. It seems every girl my age (late 20's early 30's) is out of time and wants to get into something serious fast. Hooking up with college girls is losing its charm and I think I look and/or feel too old (although I think I look like a normal guy; not a creep) to be around 20-24 year olds.

This is a weird age.

Either go after the early 20's girls, or single/divorced MILFs (preferably ones without actual kids). Don't be a HamburgerBoy, and get in there!

Do you put on deodorant everyday dude? For me this is a must, unscented Mitchum, one for my pits and another for my crotch. It's an amazing product, especially if you don't wash everyday.

How do you get decent pussy smelling like that?

I hope you at least floss and brush everyday.

I most certainly floss and brush daily. I might not shower daily, but for me theres no need to shower daily. I still tend to basic and necessary hygiene, but I think a lot of people in this world waste a lot of water and other resources because of the fear of smelling "bad" or getting germs. I know someone who showers twice a day. Now thats a fucking joke. I'll shower once or twice a week. My face and hair get washed, but I only use water on my body. Max time in the shower is 2 minutes. Never been told my junk smells bad by any woman Ive been with.

I just dont feel a need to wash my shirts. I like the way they smell, and if bitches cant hang, then they arent the type of bitches I want in my life. I havnt used deoderant since middle school, and I would never put that shit on my balls. Use lavender, rosemary, tea tree, patchouli or some shit.

Essential oils > Deodorant.

Yea I don't know dude but you're still awesome. I'm one of those people that feels the need to shower twice a day. Not long showers, like you said two minutes but I have to wash my ass; my eating habits are too bad not to.

Deodorant on the crotch? I guess an anti persistent makes sense..

Works like a charm dude. Especially the unscented mitchum, I mean after a long day of hiking and there is absolutely no smell.

Do you ever think living in southern California is a waste of water? I mean, washing your shirt(s), bodies is way less than basically any process of water usage in America

I'm pretty convinced my hygienic habits, similar to yours Kaf but I use dry shampoo sometimes because girl, have led to a much better immune system and possibly a compensation by my body to just not smell as quickly as the average person would. Nobody has complained about me having a stench.

Yeah my friend from class cooks potatoes in some water and then washes himself in the same water and THEN washes the floor with it. He eats food from the garbage too. It's a waste to buy food, especially fruit.

(Fruit and vegetables actually get wasted a lot, it's a real problem, but still, I wouldn't eat it from the garbage bin. - There are nice markets of fruits and veggies to be thrown away going on regularly, at least here, and it's a nice thing to go there and buy some. [/sidenote])

I'm pretty convinced my hygienic habits, similar to yours Kaf but I use dry shampoo sometimes because girl, have led to a much better immune system and possibly a compensation by my body to just not smell as quickly as the average person would. Nobody has complained about me having a stench.

I can smell you all the way from here girl.

Do you ever think living in southern California is a waste of water? I mean, washing your shirt(s), bodies is way less than basically any process of water usage in America

Im not sure what you mean by living in So Cal as a waste, everyone wastes no matter where you live. However, I cant tell you how many times I see a sprinklers watering the asphalt and it pisses me off. If I had the power to turn off the water or fix that shit I would. Thats why I hate lawns so much. A complete waste of a fuckton of water.

All I can do is lead by example which is why I cut back on my usage and waste, have a compost, working on building my own garden (already have a few fruit trees), use a reusable water bottle etc. People think its stupid, but whats actually stupid is not doing your part to reduce. Howre we to preserve our planet for future generations? By reducing our carbon footprint and influencing others to do the same.

I shower twice a day sometimes and never get sick. I really do not think that hygiene on that level has much to do with your immune system. But, I have not done any research on the topic either, so who the fuck knows.