Males and Females

Taking the girl I hung out with last week to see Satan this Saturday. She's sorta into metal, just a lot of lame shit, but she liked what she heard of the band. Should be an awesome show regardless.

Pretty sure it's a pipe dream that just isn't gonna happen. Even if we found someone willing to let me beat the shit out of her and punch her in the face and probably cut her, take it up the ass, be completely humiliated and tortured all night, still gotta worry about STD's. I'd demand a full panel testing. Not to mention the annoying and very real possibility of her falling in love with one of us, probably me, because I turn women gay. If we could just find an open-minded prostitute who I knew would fuck off forever after the night is done, that'd be cool. But risky to try finding one, and not likely to happen.

Just a fantasy of mine, that's all.

Have you tried using fetlife?

Yeah, I'd give fetlife a shot. Although...cutting? I feel like you don't know what you're doing. You should probably read a bit about impact play.

I'm not really talking about a preformed category of bsdm or an accepted cutesy fetish, I'm talking about something that I doubt anyone would be into that's probably illegal. That's why its a fantasy that probably won't come true.

I'm not really talking about a preformed category of bsdm or an accepted cutesy fetish, I'm talking about something that I doubt anyone would be into that's probably illegal. That's why its a fantasy that probably won't come true.

Still, you'll have a better chance of finding somebody who wants to be physically assaulted on fetlife than you will on okcupid or even craigslist.

Could give it a try, but as an additional complication, I'm not sure how on board he is. For a threesome, undoubtedly. For me abusing the third wheel to a greater extent than we've ever abused eachother, hesitance. We've talked about it. It is what it is.

To be honest it sounds completely unsafe and should probably remain a fantasy unless you're willing to make concessions to the demands of reality.

Any sort of blood play is dangerous and requires a lot of trust. Not to mention she's talking about hitting someone in the face, which is not safe, period. Then you add in unprotected anal and emotional sadism and remove any semblance of aftercare...I really hope there's no one who would let strangers do that to them.

Meh. We're into the violent stuff. He draws the line at being cut or cutting me, but he's cool if I slash myself. Just in defense of blood play, I've been into it for a long time and know how to be safe.

Just expressing a fantasy, I know the thing with the chick probably won't happen.

Meh. We're into the violent stuff. He draws the line at being cut or cutting me, but he's cool if I slash myself. Just in defense of blood play, I've been into it for a long time and know how to be safe.

Just expressing a fantasy, I know the thing with the chick probably won't happen.

Yeah so, I've come to the conclusion that you're probably batshit insane. Just an observation.