Males and Females

Size =/= the best ass in the ass tourney. More to it that than, at least for my standards. Gotta keep in mind tone and shape as well.

Lisa, unlike these other broads, could bounce a fucking quarter off her rump because she works hard for that perfect, tight apple. Its toned and juicy without being too fuckin big and floppy. Niykee has a nice ass, but her face does nothing for me.

Lisa is just...Perfect. Face, and body. God damn...

And dude, that Asian is dead last with out a doubt. Shes fucking disgusting.

Size =/= the best ass in the ass tourney. More to it that than, at least for my standards. Gotta keep in mind tone and shape as well.

Lisa, unlike these other broads, could bounce a fucking quarter off her rump because she works hard for that perfect, tight apple. Its toned and juicy without being too fuckin big and floppy. Niykee has a nice ass, but her face does nothing for me.

Lisa is just...Perfect. Face, and body. God damn...

And dude, that Asian is dead last with out a doubt. Shes fucking disgusting.

Yea, i'm not looking at her face, and shes definitely far from beautiful. But disgusting? No way. I love the small waste-big hips-huge ass girls. I think those butts are shaped much better than morales' ass, especially the one that's practically shaped like a heart and is the clear winner of these butt-wars :lol:

edit: I think both Morales and Niykee have pretty faces.

fine... =D

Riley Reid...

4b547b5369f80f484970793c849b3a9f.jpg

20140120-234457.jpg

20130601-232811.jpg

So for some strange reason I keep a mental scorecard of states/countries I've had sex in. Does anyone else do this? Here's my list.

Maine
Massachusetts
New York
Iowa
Illinois

I think I've had sex in Canada once, but I can't be sure...

The tests all came back negative, which was a relief; but unfortunately that doesn't help much in answering the initial question.

No Maryland?

Im shocked.

And a bit disappointed.

Out of the six MDF's I've attended, I've been single at only two of them, and was too busy partying with you guys to pursue any tail (i.e. was too incompetent). I've brought my partner to the past two MDF's, but we didn't feel the need to sneak off and miss bands and/or valuable party time with you folks as though we couldn't just wait till we got back to Maine.

Ill always be an ass man. Think Alexis Texas.

Although I won't pass up a pair of huge tits either.

Luckily my lady has both

edit: whoa, Lisa Morales was cut from the reality show? I wanna see what these other Latina bitches look like...