Males and Females

Out of the six MDF's I've attended, I've been single at only two of them, and was too busy partying with you guys to pursue any tail (i.e. was too incompetent). I've brought my partner to the past two MDF's, but we didn't feel the need to sneak off and miss bands and/or valuable party time with you folks as though we couldn't just wait till we got back to Maine.

Yeah I hear ya. Stoked for next year!

Ill always be an ass man. Think Alexis Texas.

Although I won't pass up a pair of huge tits either.

Luckily my lady has both

edit: whoa, Lisa Morales was cut from the reality show? I wanna see what these other Latina bitches look like...

What show was she on?

Alexis Texas has a nice rump. Not so nice on the face. She has gotten better within recent years, though...

I prefer small or fake ta-tas. Big tits = saggy and floppy. And more times than not, big nipples. :erk:

Hrm, state count?

Arizona
California
New Mexico
Texas
Georgia
North Carolina
Virginia

South Carolina and Alabama are also possible but I am uncertain.

What show was she on?

Alexis Texas has a nice rump. Not so nice on the face. She has gotten better within recent years, though...

I prefer small or fake ta-tas. Big tits = saggy and floppy. And more times than not, big nipples. :erk:
Some Latina modeling reality show

What show was she on?

Small/natural with big nips seems fairly rare, but is quite a find when you do!

Give me an A cup hard body with wide hips and a solid ass and I'm set. Average - funny looking cute face wouldn't bother me either.

1403.gif

so you're saying you wouldn't prefer these?
kk8Zv.png

Is it me or does every girl jimmy posts look identical?

Got so drunk last night my lady and i twisted my pelvis during sex.

I understand small, but fake? You never hear that. Interesting.

One of my ex's had fake tits, and they were fucking amazing. Not rock hard, felt natural, still had great nipples and were always perky when the bra came off, even being DD's.

Give me an A cup hard body with wide hips and a solid ass and I'm set. Average - funny looking cute face wouldn't bother me either.

I agree with this, except for the face part. Couldnt get down with a chick with a funny looking face. The face is just as important to me as the body.

1403.gif

so you're saying you wouldn't prefer these?
kk8Zv.png

Not only do I not prefer them, I wouldnt even touch em to be honest.

Is it me or does every girl jimmy posts look identical?

Got so drunk last night my lady and i twisted my pelvis during sex.

Its cause I believe he posts the same chicks. He already posted this one I think.

And what the fuck? How do you twist your god damn pelvis?