Males and Females

I'm a big fan of that AT&T girl.
This one?

att-food-court-family-pricing-commercial.jpg

One of my female students explicitly informed me that I will be taking an end-of-semester photo with her and her lab partners, next lab period. I have two weeks to learn how to smile. This is so fucking nerve-wracking.

Also, my elitist guard-gated neighborhood now has a female guard, and surprisingly a very young and attractive one (no sexist (ok probably a bit)). It's easy to smile and wave when it's tubby dudes in their 40s/50s, but it feels creepy doing it otherwise. Especially since she seems really awkward about it too, probably because she's new on the job, but there's a lazy, confident gait that I think is important to maintain proper security guard appearance which she lacks.

This week has been fucking crazy so far.

This is next level social anxiety. And what do you mean you have to "learn how to smile"? Are you paralyzed in the face?

EDIT: I'm with Yoda, that chick is cute.

I told one girl from my class that I wanted to see her cry and she started crying instantly. She can fucking cry on demand. Now she wants fucking 15usd for every tear she sheds. Whore.

One of my female students explicitly informed me that I will be taking an end-of-semester photo with her and her lab partners, next lab period. I have two weeks to learn how to smile. This is so fucking nerve-wracking.

Also, my elitist guard-gated neighborhood now has a female guard, and surprisingly a very young and attractive one (no sexist (ok probably a bit)). It's easy to smile and wave when it's tubby dudes in their 40s/50s, but it feels creepy doing it otherwise. Especially since she seems really awkward about it too, probably because she's new on the job, but there's a lazy, confident gait that I think is important to maintain proper security guard appearance which she lacks.

This week has been fucking crazy so far.

Dude looks like your week has been really fucking intense.