Males and Females

I don't mind small tits, I actually like them from time to time, but they have to be at least B cups. A is just too small in most cases.

My girlfriend is 5'2" and wears a 32H bra. Goddamn they're fantastic

motherofgodsupertroopers-1.jpg

And yeah, I'd definitely fuck that girl with the big tits MM posted.

There's some buckling on the starboard nacelle. ...And we've also got a hull breach in engineering section. Emergency forcefields in place and holding. Sections twenty through twenty-eight on decks thirteen, fourteen ...and fifteen.

You heard the captain, I want everyone at their stations NOW! Maintaining that field around the core is top priority or she's gonna blow right through the whole damned ship. Data, what happens if we can't balance her top and bottom end?

See, this chick definitely aint a 10 (or even an 8), but there's something incredibly cute about her... (Thanks NFL for showing this commercial like 17 times) Also, why cant I embed with timestamps? 15s in...

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my female students explicitly informed me that I will be taking an end-of-semester photo with her and her lab partners, next lab period. I have two weeks to learn how to smile. This is so fucking nerve-wracking.

Also, my elitist guard-gated neighborhood now has a female guard, and surprisingly a very young and attractive one (no sexist (ok probably a bit)). It's easy to smile and wave when it's tubby dudes in their 40s/50s, but it feels creepy doing it otherwise. Especially since she seems really awkward about it too, probably because she's new on the job, but there's a lazy, confident gait that I think is important to maintain proper security guard appearance which she lacks.

This week has been fucking crazy so far.