Males and Females

Well, I participated in a cuckold the other day... Couple about 40, decent looking but nothing special. It was okay, nothing great, but I'm glad I tried it. Putting my dick in a real vagina was pretty cool, but she wasn't the greatest at sucking dick. I don't know if I'd do that again, but I'm totally cool with getting my dick wet. Hopefully that happens more often from now on.

Idk about the general female population, but I definitely have a bit of a silver fox fetish. I tell my bf all the time he's gonna look amazing when he finally starts graying. Wizard looking motherfucker. I think it creeps him out.

My lady is into the whole salt and pepper, silver fox thing. I told her I thought I had a grey hair and she was like 'YOU'D BETTER NOT PULL THAT FUCKING THING OUT OR I'LL KILL YOU'

Getting laid is obviously not a problem. But those fucking socks!

2v0btl5.gif

I wear Boy Scout socks still that are about that color. YOLO.

Well, I participated in a cuckold the other day... Couple about 40, decent looking but nothing special. It was okay, nothing great, but I'm glad I tried it. Putting my dick in a real vagina was pretty cool, but she wasn't the greatest at sucking dick. I don't know if I'd do that again, but I'm totally cool with getting my dick wet. Hopefully that happens more often from now on.

You MOTHERfucker you! :lol:

What the fuck is a cuckold btw? Some kind of orgy?

cuckold is where a woman with a SO has sex with another man and typically has the SO watch as part of some sort of humiliation fetish.

correct me if I'm wrong

Atta boy.

cuckold is where a woman with a SO has sex with another man and typically has the SO watch as part of some sort of humiliation fetish.

correct me if I'm wrong

This pretty much sums it up. I was never into the humiliation part but I do like watching my partner have sex with someone else (male and female). It's so awful, jarring and dirty it turns me on. This is how I know I'm doomed

Out of curiosity, what the fuck is it about cars that make women wanna take 99% of their selfies? Other 1% being bathrooms?

Maybe it's some sexual symbolism? Cars are very masculine. Maybe it's penis envy

Yeah it seems like thats the #1 spot for chicks to take selfies and it makes no sense to me.

Very rarely do I feel the need to take a photo of me with my seatbelt on, or smoking a bowl, or whatever in my car. Was more just a observation and open ended question.

But I think Butt is right. The car and the bathroom are where women party the hardest.

My Facebook profile photo is a car selfie. BUT...my son is in the back seat so that makes it ultra cute and acceptable. :)

My best gf and I jokingly take selfies in the bathroom on the rare occasion we hit up a bar together. Total duck lips!

Youre cute and acceptable. (see what I did there?)

But its funny my friend said guys take the worst pics on Tinder, and I was like...IIIIIIIII dont know about that...We compared photos and women honestly take some pretty fucking bad photos to be giving guys shit and photo guidelines...

Just ranting. I didnt sleep really much, if at all last night. Insomnia sucks.

I imagine women going into a group into a public washroom, then out of nowhere that lights dim and a fucking disco ball lowers from a trapdoor in the ceiling. Crazy women bathroom party.