Males and Females

cuckold is where a woman with a SO has sex with another man and typically has the SO watch as part of some sort of humiliation fetish.

correct me if I'm wrong

Pretty much. I don't think I'll ever be interested in watching my future GF/Wife fuck another dude, though.

I want to fuck some girls my age, but most of them are looking for relationships and my life's a bit too fucked for that right now.

I take selfies in cars because natural lighting is flattering and I'm usually bored if I'm sitting in the passenger seat. Like that pic I posted, bf was in the store and I didn't feel like going so I figured fuck it I feel like a sexy bitch right now.

The bathroom thing I don't do but I think it has something to do with the mirror. They can get the angle juuuuust right.

Drank beer with some strange girls I met on OKC until 6 AM on a Monday night/Tuesday morning. Totally would have pursued a bang session but it's hard to hit on a girl when her best friend is sitting 2 feet away. Also, it's hard to bang when said best friend is sleeping over and it's a studio apartment.

Also, the girl has like 30 fucking reptiles and like half a dozen tarantulas. Once again...my life is a fucking sitcom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZNf28BipUA

tl;dr: Spent about 6 hours playing drinking games with girls and got no slat.

Drank beer with some strange girls I met on OKC until 6 AM on a Monday night/Tuesday morning. Totally would have pursued a bang session but it's hard to hit on a girl when her best friend is sitting 2 feet away. Also, it's hard to bang when said best friend is sleeping over and it's a studio apartment.

Also, the girl has like 30 fucking reptiles and like half a dozen tarantulas. Once again...my life is a fucking sitcom.

You really are the Doom Metal version of George Costanza.

Shouldve went for the threesome dude.

Oh wait, did I say threesome? Nah, if you wanted to disappoint two people at once, youd goto dinner with your parents.

You really are the Doom Metal version of George Costanza.

mp,220x200,matte,transparent,t-pad,220x200,ffffff.3u1.png

Congrats Neph on the cuckolding! Was she really old?

Schmidt: That girl sounds pretty cool but whats the deal with her bringing her bestie? I feel women do that to use bestie as a shield or something. Ask to hang out with her alone next time!

She works the late shift at a local pizza joint, so the only nights she has off is Monday. I'll try and hit her up again but we'll see.

Fuck girls though. I have fucking Mallory to read.

I don't think it's hard to get with women, it's just hard to be a self confident arsehole if it isn't really in your soul to be like that. There are other ways into a vagina than that though, especially if you're handsome anyway.

Goddammit.

I see the same lot of folks on here seem to be having dating issues. What a shame. I pulled myself out of the dating scene for a bit about a month ago. Met a dude who was an alcoholic AND a pathological liar! Swell! :zzz:That wasfor sure a good sign to take a break. People are nuts.